Assetto Corsa Competizione

liakjim

πριν 4 λεπτά, το μέλος GoMaR έγραψε:

το ενδεχομενο να ειναι bug δλδ το ξεχνας;

Εννοείται ότι από ότι φαίνεται είναι bug. Απλά είναι υπό προυποθέσεις πχ στον κόφτη, να αλλάξεις ταχύτητα και να επεμβαίνει το TC.

ΥΓ Ξέχασες τί σημαίνει η γλωσσίτσα? 

• Like 1

Σε βρεγμενη πιστα,heavy,ειναι οτι καλυτερο υπαρχει σε sim τωρα.Αυτο το ξαφνικο χασιμο του grip σε λιμναζοντα νερα ειναι εντυπωσιακο!

Καπως το grip δεν μειωθηκε με καποιον πολλαπλασιαστη αλλα ειναι σαν ...αληθινο!

Εγραψα λιγα λαπς,δεν ξερω απο χρονους,αλλα απο την βαρεμαρα και το αψυχο ffb του στεγνου το βρεγμενο ειναι σκετη απολαυση!

Κριμα που ακομα δεν εχουμε εναλλαγες καιρου και ωρας αλλα εδω η βροχινη οδηγηση εχει νοημα.

20180916103449_1.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/app/798290/discussions/0/1729828401676915761/?ctp=2

Εσεις με μαματεςVGA δοκιμαστε το.

C:\Users\marmagas\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

sharpenCapture.PNG

Έγινε επεξεργασία από Dimitris Pappas

Hi guys, here is the review about Assetto Corsa Competizione from Immanuel Vinke, BMW M6 GT3 driver at the Walkenhorst Motorsport Team. He participated in many popular races like the Total 24H of Spa in the Blancpain Endurances Series (FYI he isn't paid for his review) so he knows very well how a real GT3 car feels.

"Here is my honest review of Assetto Competizione.
If you agree feel free to share, if not i m happy for any input.
I tried ACC last night after a hard day at work where I thought nothing could really put a smile on my face as I was exhausted. However.... immediately after 10 seconds, there was a massive smile on my face.
1.The sound:
Sound for me is possibly the most or 2nd most important aspect of a racing game. The old AC was already good in terms of sounds but it always felt a little bit dull compared to real brute of these cars. ACC really shines here! The gearbox wine, the brute of the sound and the feel of immersion you have with the car is outstanding. I turned my volume up very high and it felt a glimpse like the real thing. Now this is a huracan and if this car gets me as excited already, i cannot wait till the M6 is put into the game!
2.The feel and realism:
I have for soo long waited for a game to catch me like GTR2. I think here it is. Ive spent almost 2 hours last night trying ACC and it brings back GTR2 magic.
When I shift (and this is something i missed in AC) you feel the brute of the straight cut gears hitting the next one. When you downshift like a mentalist with no mechanical sympathy, the downshift will be very harsh forcing the car to be greatly unsettled. This is something you have to take into consideration in real racing, you can't force the car...if you do, you will unsettle or break things. Your vision is not very good out of the car, again something that any racedriver will feel. You sit low, you barely see any indication of an apex. The car rattles, it makes all kinds of clonks, i feel immersed into it.
I would say FFB (however my equipment isnt soo sophisticated as some of yours) can be improved. I sometimes feel like my wheel is a bit loose and not sure if I am gripping or not. I am sure I can talk with the developers on this point. The other is the setup menu. Some of the explanations could be improved, for example the engine map... I do not know if Map 1 is faster or slower than 4? I took it as we have it on the M6 where 1 is the fastest map and 6 is a rainmap?
3. The driving feel
This game is very very hard I think. Which is a good thing. If GT3 racing was easy we would all be lapping amongside all of the factory pro drivers. Now, I am not yet the full pro I want to become but I think I know a thing or two about racing these cars. This game forces me to be concentrated every lap. It punishes you if you make mistakes and you feel what is going on with the car. Curbs are no longer just painted lines but you now feel the brutality of them as you go across and they unsettle your car. Riding curbs in real is far from an easy task. To be consistent in this game you have to be smooth and thoughtful. Much less of just throwing it in and it will grip at some point as in the old AC.

Overall ACC is fantastic. I have not tried the wet yet, as I love driving in the wet in real as Timo Ha will know from seeing me at the N24 Race. I have high hopes that it is as good in the wet as it is in the dry.
Overall 12 out of 10 rating. I think ACC is not even at 80% of what it will be."

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• Like 2

πριν 50 λεπτά, το μέλος GoMaR έγραψε:

το ενδεχομενο να ειναι bug δλδ το ξεχνας;

Ή το ενδεχόμενο να είσαι εσύ απλά noobας; 

Spoiler

Τι λέω και εγώ ο καρά - noobας :hehe:

Πέρα από την πλάκα, το αμάξι αιωρείται (wtf) πριν αρχίσεις το replay και δεύτερον αν δεν πάτησες χώμα τότε κάτι πάει ακόμα πιο στραβά καθώς το τιμόνι σου είναι ακριβώς πάνω στο apex.

5 hours ago, wargasm said:

Hi guys, here is the review about Assetto Corsa Competizione from Immanuel Vinke, BMW M6 GT3 driver at the Walkenhorst Motorsport Team. He participated in many popular races like the Total 24H of Spa in the Blancpain Endurances Series (FYI he isn't paid for his review) so he knows very well how a real GT3 car feels.

"Here is my honest review of Assetto Competizione.
If you agree feel free to share, if not i m happy for any input.
I tried ACC last night after a hard day at work where I thought nothing could really put a smile on my face as I was exhausted. However.... immediately after 10 seconds, there was a massive smile on my face.
1.The sound:
Sound for me is possibly the most or 2nd most important aspect of a racing game. The old AC was already good in terms of sounds but it always felt a little bit dull compared to real brute of these cars. ACC really shines here! The gearbox wine, the brute of the sound and the feel of immersion you have with the car is outstanding. I turned my volume up very high and it felt a glimpse like the real thing. Now this is a huracan and if this car gets me as excited already, i cannot wait till the M6 is put into the game!
2.The feel and realism:
I have for soo long waited for a game to catch me like GTR2. I think here it is. Ive spent almost 2 hours last night trying ACC and it brings back GTR2 magic.
When I shift (and this is something i missed in AC) you feel the brute of the straight cut gears hitting the next one. When you downshift like a mentalist with no mechanical sympathy, the downshift will be very harsh forcing the car to be greatly unsettled. This is something you have to take into consideration in real racing, you can't force the car...if you do, you will unsettle or break things. Your vision is not very good out of the car, again something that any racedriver will feel. You sit low, you barely see any indication of an apex. The car rattles, it makes all kinds of clonks, i feel immersed into it.
I would say FFB (however my equipment isnt soo sophisticated as some of yours) can be improved. I sometimes feel like my wheel is a bit loose and not sure if I am gripping or not. I am sure I can talk with the developers on this point. The other is the setup menu. Some of the explanations could be improved, for example the engine map... I do not know if Map 1 is faster or slower than 4? I took it as we have it on the M6 where 1 is the fastest map and 6 is a rainmap?
3. The driving feel
This game is very very hard I think. Which is a good thing. If GT3 racing was easy we would all be lapping amongside all of the factory pro drivers. Now, I am not yet the full pro I want to become but I think I know a thing or two about racing these cars. This game forces me to be concentrated every lap. It punishes you if you make mistakes and you feel what is going on with the car. Curbs are no longer just painted lines but you now feel the brutality of them as you go across and they unsettle your car. Riding curbs in real is far from an easy task. To be consistent in this game you have to be smooth and thoughtful. Much less of just throwing it in and it will grip at some point as in the old AC.

Overall ACC is fantastic. I have not tried the wet yet, as I love driving in the wet in real as Timo Ha will know from seeing me at the N24 Race. I have high hopes that it is as good in the wet as it is in the dry.
Overall 12 out of 10 rating. I think ACC is not even at 80% of what it will be."

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Βασικά αυτά που γράφει με το 12/10 δεν βγάζει νόημα.

Λέει οτι απτο ffb δεν καταλαβαίνει κ πολλά κ μετά πετάει ένα σκορ.

Πραγματικός οδηγός που υποθέτω δεν έχει seat mover για να του δίνει τις πληροφορίες seat of the pants που άρα στηρίζεται κυρίως στο ffb κ δευτερευόντως στα μάτια κ αυτιά κ βάζει 12/10.

Μα για όνομα....?:amen:

5 hours ago, UltraB said:

Ή το ενδεχόμενο να είσαι εσύ απλά noobας; 

Reveal hidden contents

Τι λέω και εγώ ο καρά - noobας :hehe:

Πέρα από την πλάκα, το αμάξι αιωρείται (wtf) πριν αρχίσεις το replay και δεύτερον αν δεν πάτησες χώμα τότε κάτι πάει ακόμα πιο στραβά καθώς το τιμόνι σου είναι ακριβώς πάνω στο apex.

αυτό γίνεται για να βρίσκεται στην ευθεία όταν κάνεις αλλαγές στο σετάπ γιατί στο AC σε κάποια πάντοκ υπήρχε ανισομέρεια εδάφους κ άρα πρόβλημα.Σωστό είναι αυτό.

Εμένα μου φαίνεται πως πάτησε χώμα κ άρα το θεωρώ λογική αντίδραση αλλά μια κάμερα με τον έξω τροχό θα διαφώτιζε καλύτερα.

Το οτι είχα θέμα με μικρά γλιστρήματα που ανεξαρτήτως wheel angle δεν ερχόταν πίσω με τίποτα είναι κάτι που παρατήρησαν αρκετοί κ σχετίζεται με το drop off που από οτι δείχνει είναι υπερβολικό.

Ας δούμε πως θα αντιδράσουν στο feedback γιατί αυτό ζήτησαν κ βλέπουμε πως θα πάει.

Έγινε επεξεργασία από sosna

πριν 4 λεπτά, το μέλος GoMaR έγραψε:

Παιδιά κοιτάξτε λίγο τι πρόβλημα εχω..

Αρχικά δείχνω το ac και μετά το  acc 

Έχει αναφερθεί. Προέρχεται από το TAA. 

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/graphic-problem-in-replay.51091/

• Like 2

Μα βγήκε ο Άρης κ είπε παραφράζοντας ''ξεχάστε αυτά που ξέρετε κ μάθετε με το νέο muscle memory που απαιτείται''.

Κ άντε να καταλάβω οτι θέλουν στην παρούσα φάση να εξαλείψουν μπερδέματα ελέω ρυθμίσεων ffb.Όταν όμως βάλανε βίντεο κ δείχνει το τιμόνι πιο αργό κ από την καθυστέρηση στο ανάποδο τότε άλλα ντάλα της Παρασκευής το γάλα.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vRdNJ7RkYo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diek249fM3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8-xGiF4tpc

ακόμη κ το dd είναι αργό στο ανάποδο

ελπίζω να το τσεκάρουν λίγο παραπάνω

τα σχόλια δε οτι άτομα με logitech τιμόνια νοιώθουν την υποστροφή είναι επιεικώς αστεία.

κ οτι δήθεν στο βρεγμένο γίνονται όλα αργά άρα εκεί είναι το θέμα οτι το ffb είναι τόσο ομιλητικό στο στεγνό που ο εγκέφαλός μας δεν προλαβαίνει...''αιδώς Αργείοι''

Έγινε επεξεργασία από sosna
  • Like 2

Ολη η φαση θυμίζει λιγο pcars,ειδικα αν αρχισουν να μπαναρουν και κοσμο που εχει αντιθετη αποψη στο φορουμ?

Θα το επαιρνα με το vr, αλλα ισως περιμενω να δω που θα παει η φαση με το ffb,ή καλυτερα με το υφακι που εχουν αρχισει να εχουν. 

1 hour ago, PolomanGR said:

Ολη η φαση θυμίζει λιγο pcars,ειδικα αν αρχισουν να μπαναρουν και κοσμο που εχει αντιθετη αποψη στο φορουμ?

Θα το επαιρνα με το vr, αλλα ισως περιμενω να δω που θα παει η φαση με το ffb,ή καλυτερα με το υφακι που εχουν αρχισει να εχουν. 

Οσο καιρο κρατανε στο κλουβι τον κιθαριστα η κατασταση με το Αρη στο τιμονι θα παει καλα.

Βεβαια σαν dev με τεραστια εμπειρια και γνωσεις σαν τον Αρη,ο χειρισμος δεν εμπνεει σιγουρια.

Αν το νεο ffb ειναι οπως ειπε pure physics driven τοτε δεν δινεις update και αφηνεις ανοιχτο το θεμα-working in progress.

Αν εισαι σιγουρος τοτε το δικαιολογεις με τις γνωσεις σου και μενεις ακλονητος παρα τις γκρινιες.

Απο τις πρωτες ωρες πολλοι γκρινιαξαν για το ffb,αλλος ειχε σαν μετρο το AC,αλλος ρουφου,αλλος κατι αλλο.Ακριβως εκεινη τη στιγμη σαν dev διαλεγεις.

Ειτε λες οτι ειμαστε σε EA ακομη και οτι ευχαριστουμε πολυ για το feedback  και οτι θα το δουλεψουμε ειτε λες αυτο ειναι που δουλεψαμε και καταληξαμε και δεν αλλαζει τιποτε γιατι αυτο το σωστο ffb γιατι αυτο αυτο και αυτο.

Εδω τα εκαναν και τα δυο μαζι,και οτι θα το δουμε και λιγο ακομη και οτι ξεχαστε και χορεψτε οπως σας λεμε εμεις.

Αν συνεχισει το  τσιρκο στο μαμα νημα θα το κλεισουν καθως κακο τους κανει.

Εγω θα το ξαναπιασω οταν δωσουν BENTLEY!

Απο αληθινους οδηγους οι μονοι που τρεχουν αγωνες σε πρωταθλημα οργανωμενο και οχι μια φορα "για μια ωρα δοκιμασαμε κατι για να πουμε κατι" ειναι οι

Dennis Lind(τρεχει Asian Gt3 και ρουφου-VLMS-VEC) και Nicki Thiim(WEC+BritGt3 και iracing).

αυτους τους δυο ναι,θα τους ακουσω.

Έγινε επεξεργασία από Dimitris Pappas

Ειλικρινά μερικοί νομίζω ότι είτε δεν καταλαβαίνετε τί διαβάζετε, λόγω γλώσσας, είτε επιλέγετε τί θα καταλάβετε.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

- fixed T13 track competence problems with automatic gears 
- Hotstint is starting at the Hotlap position, fixes timing and exploits 
- Hotstint will now allow the last lap to be completed 
- fixed Hotstint timing issue 
- fixed stability control option and corresponding over-corrections 
- using stability control laptimes will add a laptime penalty in the online leaderboards 
- minor tweaks for audio voices usage