INTEL 9th GENERATION CPUs & Motherboards

Intel Core i7-9700K 8 Core Processor Overclocked To 5.3 GHz on Air Cooling – Geekbench Performance Benchmark Leaks Out, Faster Than The 8700K

Παράθεση

The latest leak shows the chip running at 5.3 GHz on air cooling with a voltage of just 1.215V. Now, this could be a really good sample that the leaker got his hands on. Aside from that, the specs are the same which we have mentioned above. The interesting thing to note here is that the chip is still an ES (Engineering Sample) and has the C Stepping and P0 revision.

Intel-Core-i7-9700K_5.3-GHz_Air-Cooling_Overclock_1.png

The chip was spotted running with a Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 air cooler which is a very entry-level solution featuring 4 heat pipe which makes direct contact with the CPU and costs under 30 bucks. 

πριν 8 ώρες, το μέλος idonthave έγραψε:

Ναι, πάω να παίξω Τζόκερ τώρα. Πιο πολλές πιθανότητες έχω να το κερδίσω πάρα να αληθεύουν οι ανωτέρω διαρροές. 

πριν 3 λεπτά, το μέλος DEADLAZARUS έγραψε:

Ναι, πάω να παίξω Τζόκερ τώρα. Πιο πολλές πιθανότητες έχω να το κερδίσω πάρα να αληθεύουν οι ανωτέρω διαρροές. 

πιο σίγουρο είναι ν'αληθεύει το παραπάνω, παρά να πιάσουμε το Τζόκερ :rofl:

Spoiler

αν σου κάτσει όμως  ένα 5% με 10% θα ήθελα

:hehe:

• Haha 1

Αδυνατώ να πιστέψω τη συγκεκριμένη διαρροή/φήμη/είδηση. Αν είναι έτσι, βάλε μωρή intel τον stock(o) cooler που έδινες (ποιοτικότατος, δεν μπορώ να πω) να τρελαθούμε στο overclocking. 

Έβλεπε μπροστά η intel.

πριν 11 λεπτά, το μέλος neuromancer έγραψε:

Η δεύτερη που ανοίγει είναι κομπλέ μητρική? Τι μέγεθος είναι?  

ω-μι-τζι έχω χάσει επεισόδια! 

mini itx είναι, κομπλέ "τουμπανιάρικη" :p

π.χ. διάφορες mini itx

Intel Core i9-9900K, Core i7-9700K  and Core i5-9600K - Single Core and Multi-Core Performance Leaks Out

9900k                                                                             9700k                                                                             9600k

Core-i9-9900K-CPU-Performance_1-618x740.png Core-i7-9700K-CPU-Performance_1-599x740.png Core-i5-9600K-CPU-Performance_1-597x740.png

• Intel Core i9-9900K, Intel’s First 8 Core Mainstream CPU With 4.7 GHz All 8 Core Boost Frequency, Faster Than Intel’s 8086K Anniversary Edition In All Possible Ways

First up, we will detail the flagship part, the 8 core, 16 thread, Intel Core i9-9900K. This will be the first mainstream desktop Core i9 part and also the first Intel chip to boast 8 cores and 16 threads. In terms of cache, the chip will feature 16 MB of L3 and will come with an Intel UHD 620 ?? graphics chip.

• Intel Core i7-9700K, Intel’s First 8 Core, Core i7 Mainstream Desktop CPU With Up To 4.6 GHz Clocks Across All Cores

Coming to the top Core i7 part, we get 8 cores and 8 threads. This the complete opposite of what we have been hearing as previous rumors identified the chip as a 6 core and 12 thread part. The chip will have 12 MB of L3 cache and as you might tell, it has lower threads than the Core i7-8700K but comes with higher core count. So maybe, we will get same or even better performance from the chip.

• Intel Core i5-9600K, 6 Cores, and 6 Threads With Higher Clocks Than 8th Generation i5 ‘K” SKU

The Intel Core i5-9600K is a 6 core and 6 thread part with 9 MB of L3 cache. This makes it very similar to the Core i5-8600K. The difference is that it features higher clock speeds of 3.7 GHz base, 4.6 GHz boost (1 core), 4.5 GHz (2 core), 4.4 GHz (4 core) and 4.3 GHz (6 core). All of this is done at the same TDP of 95W.

Έγινε επεξεργασία από idonthave

πριν 37 λεπτά, το μέλος tommybertsen έγραψε:

Όταν στα 4.8Ghz είμαι κάπως έτσι στο συγκεκριμένο τεστ

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

και γενικώς τα τεστ στα 4.8-5.1 Ghz κυμαίνονται από 27-30Κ, τότε το 9900Κ στα 5.0Ghz δεν το λες τρελό leap. 

4.7 all core όχι 5.0ghz..

All processors seem to have been tested on stock clock speeds which are very high out of the box. We are talking about up to 5.0 GHz boost on a single and up to 4.7 GHz boost on 8 cores.

• Like 1

Source: El Chapuzas Informatico

... engineering sample of yet unreleased Intel Core i7-9700K processor and thought it would be a good idea to test it.

...When it comes to overclocking, the CPU only managed to hit 5.0 GHz at 1.4V, which is probably not as high as we expected. 

Intel-Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-05.jpgIntel-Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-01.jpg

Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-04.jpg Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-03.jpg

Intel-Core-i7-9700K-Benchmarks-03.jpg  Intel-Core-i7-9700K-05-OC.jpg

πριν 10 λεπτά, το μέλος idonthave έγραψε:

Source: El Chapuzas Informatico

... engineering sample of yet unreleased Intel Core i7-9700K processor and thought it would be a good idea to test it.

...When it comes to overclocking, the CPU only managed to hit 5.0 GHz at 1.4V, which is probably not as high as we expected. 

Intel-Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-05.jpgIntel-Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-01.jpg

Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-04.jpg Core-i7-9700K-Juegos-03.jpg

Intel-Core-i7-9700K-Benchmarks-03.jpg  Intel-Core-i7-9700K-05-OC.jpg

For the chapuzas ο 9700k?...

@idonthave έχεις mention στο θέμα με τα ''κομμένο τα ρε''...

• Haha 1

πριν 14 λεπτά, το μέλος Efialtis έγραψε:

Πως γίνεται στα 5GHz να αποδίδει λιγότερο από ότι στα 4.8, εκτός και αν δεν διαβάζω καλά τα διάφορα αποτελέσματα.

stock είναι στα 5ghz που λες..1-2 core κάνουν boost εκει..4.7ghz all core...

Έγινε επεξεργασία από AKISSS

Intel Core 9x00 Processor Prices Listed at Singapore Distributor

We've seen some early price leaks on the Core i5 and i7 9000 series processors a couple of times already, however things are starting to solidify a bit more as distributor BizGram in Singapore is listing the new procs in a flyer.

Now a couple of things first, the prices that you see listed are from Singapore, that means these are listed at SGD, we'll need to convert that. Next, to that, this is a distributor, who sells their stuff to retailers, e.g. Now I can only assume that local VAT needs to be added to the prices:

That said, here we go converted to USD.

• Core i3-9350K is listed at 252 SGD = $189.99
  • Core i5-9600K is listed at 370 SGD = $269.99
  • Core i7-9700K listed at 518 SGD= $379.99
  • Core i9-9900K listed at 666 SGD = $479.99.
Also, interesting to see is the 9350K. The snapshot also once again confirms cores and threads.

prices at SGD
index.php?ct=news&action=file&id=29374

πριν 3 ώρες, το μέλος idonthave έγραψε:

Intel Core 9x00 Processor Prices Listed at Singapore Distributor

We've seen some early price leaks on the Core i5 and i7 9000 series processors a couple of times already, however things are starting to solidify a bit more as distributor BizGram in Singapore is listing the new procs in a flyer.

Now a couple of things first, the prices that you see listed are from Singapore, that means these are listed at SGD, we'll need to convert that. Next, to that, this is a distributor, who sells their stuff to retailers, e.g. Now I can only assume that local VAT needs to be added to the prices:

That said, here we go converted to USD.

• Core i3-9350K is listed at 252 SGD = $189.99
  • Core i5-9600K is listed at 370 SGD = $269.99
  • Core i7-9700K listed at 518 SGD= $379.99
  • Core i9-9900K listed at 666 SGD = $479.99.
Also, interesting to see is the 9350K. The snapshot also once again confirms cores and threads.

prices at SGD
index.php?ct=news&action=file&id=29374

500 για 2 cores/4 threads παραπάνω; Nope. Αναμένουμε την έλευση των ryzen 2 προκειμένου να επιλέξουμε....