Αξιόλογα πολυμέσα και ρήσεις στο διαδίκτυο (ThinkLab)

Tsakonas

“I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me.

I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.”

Γεια σου ρε Meryl!!

Mini Hijack για όσους ενδιαφέρονται για το θέμα:

In the Cockpit: Inside 50 History-Making Aircraft

In the Cockpit 2: Inside History-Making Aircraft of World War II

Μαζί με την παλιότερη έκδοση παρακάτω, νομίζω ότι είναι από τα καλύτερα του είδους.

At the Controls: The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Book of Cockpits

More by @2cpu

ενα ακομα οσους τους ενδιαφερει (ποτε δεν ξες μπορει να βρεις ενα παρατημενο sr71 :p)

http://www.sr-71.org/blackbird/manual/

• Like 2

Πόσο μπροστά είναι αυτοί οι Ιάπωνες; Πόσο;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MsjvsAX-Og

The Central Japan Railway Company is in the midst of an 8-day testing period for its maglev (magnetically levitated) train, which can travel at speeds up to 311mph. Japan's bullet trains currently run at about 200mph.

One hundred passengers got to go for a ride this week during the first trail run in Yamanashi Prefecture.

But… should they really be "testing" this thing out with people on board?

If all goes as planned, the maglev trains will be operational 2027, providing a 40-minute trip between Nagoya and Tokyo (normally 80 minutes).

• Like 7