Οpera 10.51 και Java

sstav

Θα χρειαστώ την βοήθειά σας για να ενεργοποιηθεί η Java σε Οpera φυλλομετρητή

Δυστυχώς ενώ κατέβασα το JRE6v20 και το εγκατεστησα, δεν δείχνει να είναι ενεργοποιημένο

H επιλογή Java από τα settings του Opera είναι τικαρισμένη...

Εδώ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Opera βρήκα αυτό αλλά δεν πολυκατάλαβα τι πρέπει να κάνω

"Installing Java in Opera

Download the JRE from http://java.sun.com and install it

Note that jre1.5.0_13 has been known to work, while jre-6u3 does not work on the XO. jre1.5.0_15 also works. (See [1] for more on how to install the Java rpm).

Then you need to create a symbolic link in opera plugin directory

cd /usr/lib/opera/plugins

ln -s /path/to/javajre/lib/i386 (e.g., /usr/java/jrel.6.8/lib/i386)

I couldn't get the symbolic link to work for update.1, Opera 9.12, and jre1.5.0_13, but this worked for me:

In Opera, open the Opera menu, then go to Tools --> Preferences. Click the Advanced tab, then the Content section.

Click the Enable Java checkbox.

Click the Java Options button, and enter /usr/java/jre1.5.0_13/lib/i386/ in the text field."

post-5271-1416074410,3077_thumb.jpg

Οι οδηγίες που έχεις εκεί είναι για εγκατάσταση της java σε linux περιβάλλον.

Δεν μας είπες εάν τρέχεις όντως linux ή windows...

Εάν έχεις windows δοκίμασε να κάνεις αυτό:

Make sure you have the Java/JRE installed and working correctly.

Go to the Java Web Start Download Page, and download JDK 6, the "Windows Online Installation".

Install Java Web Start by double clicking the installation file "jdk-6u3-windows-i586-p-iftw.exe", and following the on-screen instructions.

Open Opera and go to Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Downloads. Click "Add" and add the following info:

MIME Type: application/x-java-jnlp-file

File Extension: jnlp

Action: Open with default application

Click "OK".

Archived