am_side.png

Features:

* Ambidextrous mouse developed by legendary CS-player Abdisamad ‘SpawN’ Mohamed

* Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- or right-handed users

* Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality, no drivers needed

* Optical encoder mouse wheel system for increased durability

* 450 / 1150 / 2300 DPI adjustment

* Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz

* ZOWIE custom-designed lens for a very low lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm

* Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7, Mac OS X v10.2 after

Specifications:

* DPI (Dots Per Inch): 450/1150/2300

* Connector: USB

* Buttons: 5

* Length of cable: 2m / 6.6 ft

Measurements:

Length: 125 mm / 4.92 in

Width: 60 mm / 2.36 in

Height: 39mm / 1.53 in

Weight: 88g (without cable)

Availability

The ZOWIE AM will be available for purchase in December:

Asia: Beginning of December

Europe: Beginning of December

North America: Middle of December

ZOWIE GEAR - Introducing ZOWIE AM - new ambidextrous mouse

πακετακι με zowie G-TF SPEED

WANT WANT WANT :D

επειδη οτι you want , καταληγει σε στανταρακι αγορα , οταν το παραλαβεις με το καλο,κανε ενα αλα GruntGr review!!!

η Zowie εχει μπει δυναμικα στο χωρο , αλλά το celeritas , εμεινε στο ραφι ...

θα μου πεις ο ανταγωνισμος δεν βλαπτει τον καταναλωτη,δεκτον!

υ.γ.: ποτε με το καλο παραλαμβανει?:p

• 4 weeks later...

Παω αυριο να βαλω λεφτα στην prepaid, τελειωνει και η whey pro παλι :p

Θα το παρω μαζι με το TF speed οποτε θα πληρωσω συνολο 60 + 25 + 11 = 96 ευρω με τοσα (ξανα)παω Πριαμο και κρατω και την αποδειξη για την εφορια, what the hell, ΠΡΕΠΕΙ να το κανουν σωστα αυτη τη φορα ! το intellimouse optical στα 500hz ητανε ανεκαθεν μια απτις αγαπημενες μου επιλογες ( εχουν φυγει επικα skeet στο l4d :D ) το AM δεν πρεπει να ειναι τπτ λιγοτερο απο ενα κλασσικο microsoft on STEROIDS !

επικαλυψη απο rubber σε ολο το mouse ( υπαρχει και η εκδοση με γυαλιστερο πλαστικο στα πλαινα για τους ιδιοτροπους :pZOWIE GEAR - AM-GS introduction ) ΤΕΛΕΙΟ καλωδιο 100% ευλιγιστο που δεν ενοχλει ουτε προσθετει εξτρα βαρος/τριβη στο mouse, ρυθμιση του polling rate στα 125-500-1000hz με ενα πατημα του κουμπιου ( αλλη ορεξη δεν ειχα να βαζω drivers/ hidusbf με signature overrider για εκατοστη φορα :p ) και avago 3090 sensor που με το custom lens εγγυαται χαμηλο LOD και αρκετα μεγαλο perfect control speed χωρις προβληματα στην συμπεριφορα του κερσορα ( ΟΧΙ ΑΛΛΟ JITTER !!! θα πεταξω το abyssus απτο παραθυρο !!! /nerdrage :p )

Δεν θα αντεξω αλλη ψυχρολουσια μετα απο αυτη του xornet, κανει και τα τριπλασια λεφτα οχι τιποτα αλλο :nothing:

Να και το πρωτο review απτο fragbite, καθολου χρησιμο θα ελεγα αλλα απτο τιποτα ......

For just over a year ago released HeatoN and Zowie GEAR a mouse-series called EC. The mice, EC1 and EC2, became extremely popular and now has Zowie released yet another mouse was developed in cooperation with the former NiP and SK player Abdisamad "SpawN" Mohamed. The mouse is known as Zowie AM and has not been released yet, but Fragbite have had the honor to test the new product. Scroll down and see what you can expect from Zowie AM!

Design and Ergonomics

Many of you have probably tried Steelseries Xai, Kinzu or Sensei. This mouse has a shape that is very similar to the mice. As an avid user of the Intellimouse 3.0, I was initially skeptical that this 1.1-like shape would be to my taste, but I was wrong. After having spent a few days to get used to the shape I must say that it is very comfortable. The mouse has a comfortable size and its shape is a perfect example of the phrase "less is more". No wacky curves where your fingers are meant to be, but it is very simple shaped so simply himself may choose how to keep your mouse, unlike many other mice that were released today.

Shapes and curves in all the glory, but an extremely important factor in a mouse's material. This mouse's surface is the same material as the EC-Series black mice, but this time the mouse is coated and not just the top. This means that the mouse sits glued to the hand, and the slightly rubber-like feeling help keep sweat away.

To end this small chapter with mouse look. At first, when I held the mouse in the air and inspected it, I thought it was extremely ugly compared with EC-series. However, I realized that there was really only the extremely red underside that bothered me in terms of color, and it's not visible when the mouse is on the table. Stylish!

Technology and functionality

The first thing I tested beyond the grip of course, was how the buttons and scroll felt. The scroll feels like in the old EC mice, very stable and durable. The buttons known as Mouse1 and Mouse2, ie buttons forefinger and middle finger is on, is large and comfortable to push force. Something interesting is that the buttons known as Mouse4 and Mouse5, that is, side buttons, found on both sides of the mouse. This is for Zowie AM's shape also allows for left-handers to use it. Identical on both sides, something that would be appreciated by players who Tixo, Hibbs and def!

Features:

Ambidextrous mouse developed by legendary CS-player Abdisamad 'SpawN' Mohamed

Two thumb buttons on Both Sides to Comfortably serve left-or right-handed users

Easy to switch between left-and right-hand functionality, No Drivers Needed

Optical encoder mouseWheel System for Increased Durability

450 / 1150 / 2300 DPI adjustment

Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz

Zowie custom-designed lens for a very low lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm

Operating System: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7, Mac OS X v10.2 juices

Specifications:

DPI (Dots Per Inch): 450/1150/2300

Connector: USB

Buttons: 5

Length of cable: 2 m / 6.6 ft.

Measurements:

Length: 125 mm / 4.92 in

Width: 60 mm / 2:36 into

Height: 39mm / 1:53 into

Weight: 88g (without cable)

Zowie AM, just as the EC-series, three different DPI modes. 450, 1150 and the 2300th Personally, I chose to play with the lowest setting when it just suits me best. This is a convenient way to change the DPI, and can certainly be useful in games like Battlefield 3 where some vehicles, such as a tank, often have much lower sensitivity than when you just interest around and Aimar. This advice on usability, I was actually by himself HeatoN when EC-series came out, so I will not take me the honor.

Zowie AM do not need, nor has, any software. This is so very convenient for the more lazy kind of person, like myself, who simply do not want to fuss with settings to get the mouse well. However, I can imagine it is incredibly negative if one feels that something with the mouse does not fall into one flavor. It always feels good to have software to fall into, although it may not be needed.

Pros:

Performance and accuracy

Simple, comfortable shape and grip

Stylish design

Works equally well for left-handers as right-handed

The buttons are nice and feels durable

Positive and negative:

No software needed, no software exists

Negative:

Cost some

Fragbite.se - ZOWIE AM

Παω αυριο να βαλω λεφτα στην prepaid, τελειωνει και η whey pro παλι :p

( ΟΧΙ ΑΛΛΟ JITTER !!! θα πεταξω το abyssus απτο παραθυρο !!! /nerdrage :p )

Ρε αρχοντα ολα καλα ολα ωραία δεν περιμένεις λίγο να ακουσεις και κανα good in depth customer review?

καπου διαβασα οτι αν δεν ερθει jitter free τους στο στελνεις back και σου δινουν καινουργιο (προσαπτωντας και αναλογο video) μιας και θα υπαρχει η απουσια bios update.

Καλοριζικο και παλι και καλο clicking!

Δεν κρατιεμαι :D κατα πασα πιθανοτητα βγαινει το back to karkand σε 2 βδομαδες απο τωρα και θελω να ειμαι ετοιμο-πολεμος :p αμα δεν προπαραγγειλω μετα φοβαμαι οτι δεν θα μπορεσω καποιο στο στοκ πριν ερθουν τα χριστουγενα, τα microsoft μου πρεπει να βγουν στην συνταξη επιτελους :p

Αν εχει jitter σε μαυρο cloth pad θα τους γκ@μήσω ανάποντα που λεει και το λουκουμακι μου :p

btw εννοεις firmware update οχι bios :)

1)Αν εχει jitter σε μαυρο cloth pad θα τους γκ@μήσω ανάποντα που λεει και το λουκουμακι μου :p

2)btw εννοεις firmware update οχι bios :)

1) χαχαχα!

2) το αυτο!!! (οτι είχα ξυπνησει και ο καφες δεν ειχε προλαβει να φερει το μπαχαλο στα ισια του)

υ.γ (αναφορικα με το spawn , το εχω βγαλει στην συν5ταξη στα χερια της γυναικας , παιζει να ηταν το χειροτερο απο οσα εχω δοκιμασει , και πριν το ξαποστειλω το δοκιμασα μεχρι τα ορια τενωντιτιδας και δαχτυλοαθριτιδας,μπορει να ειναι και ο λογος που σιχαθηκα το bf3,πισω στο g9...)

• 2 weeks later...

και εμενα κανανε κατι κρακ κρικ τα δαχτυλα μου με το spawn αλλα μεχρι εκει, δεν εχω μπορεσει ακομα να ασχοληθω σοβαρα με το AM που παρελαβα την παρασκευη, αλλα so far so good :)

had some terrible jitter and cursor skipping at 2300dpi, some dust in the lens i guess, seems fine now

tested for neg accel yesterday on CSS - raw input, perfect control speed was pretty acceptable

lod is ultra low as advertised

buttons are perfectly fine, nothing to complain about, my hands are small-ish tho and my grip is pretty standard ( imgur: the simple image sharer )

the ideal shape for my needs would be zowie EC2, too bad glossy sides and angle snapping kill make it almost unusable imo

cable is a bit different too, not so flexible as EC but still pretty good

500hz polling rate seems unstable according to mouserate.exe ( it does not report constant 499hz average ) UNLESS i force it through usbdif ( haven't tried it yet but i'm 99% it will work ) so i'm stuck with 1000hz

the dpi switch acts weird, you to press it really deep with your nail or else it won't actuate

2 side buttons on the right is a really stupid idea imo, never had a problem with IMO 1.1 but this shell is a bit different, my fingers used to touch them a lot until my hand finally was adjusted to the shape.

really like the feet, it makes the mouse feel friction-less on my TF speed, pretty much like a fresh rough plastic pad , mind you the mousepad is not totally flat due to its TERRIBLE base, so i feel some scraping occasionally.

I've only a played a bit of bf3 this morning before work, but i like the mouse so far

Received my Zowie AM mouse today xD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[MENTION=2162]GruntGR[/MENTION] κανένα νέο απο το mouse? συμπεράσματα? σου ήρθε το 2ο batch χωρίς το πρόβλημα με κουμπιά? Είμαι έτοιμος για αλλαγή mouse από mamba σε zowie am +ZOWIE G-TF speed:)

Πολυ καλα και τα 2, ειδικα το pad το βαζω πιο ψηλα και απτα γιαπωνεζικα HIEN, πολυ γρηγορο αν και με ιδιοτροπη βαση :S τα εχω απτον δεκεμβριο και ειμαι πολυ ικανοποιημενος, ξερουν ολοι ποσο ψειρας ειμαι με αυτα :p

Για το σχημα του AM εχε υποψη οτι ειναι σαν το intellimouse optical 1.1 - steelseries Xai αλλα στο πιο στενο, μου πηρε λιγες μερες για να σταματησω να ακουμπαω τα δεξια πλαινα, αυτο με τα 2 πληκτρα να ακουμπανε το ενα το αλλο δεν μου ετυχε, διαβασα οτι πρεπει να εχεις μεγαλο χερι και να τα πατας με πολυ συγκεκριμενο τροπο για να καταλαβεις το προβλημα, επισης μαρεσουν πολυ τα κλικ τους, ειναι λιγο σκληρα στο πατημα αλλα οταν το πατησεις η αναδραση ειναι πολυ αισθητη, ραουρ :D

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Τωρα εγω να πω την αμαρτια μου? [MENTION=2162]GruntGR[/MENTION]

Επειδη για πολλα χρονια επαιζα με ενα g9x (τρομερο mouse best for me,οχι τοσο σαν sensora οσο σαν grip και feeling) , και μου χαλασε...

και προσπαθησα με το storm spawn αλλα μετα απο πολλες βρισιες το χαρισα (αν και ειχαν ιδιες διαστασεις g9x και spawn το spawn δεν με βολεψε σαν grip) και κατεληξα στο g400 απο το οποιο τωρα τελευταια παιρνω μόνο πόνο στο δαχτυλο και μουδιαζει το χερακι μετα απο μερικες ωρες σκεφτομαι να παω ο ερμος ταλαιπωρος ανθρωπος να παρω το zowie evo ec2 και ας βγηκε το Fk.

Mr Ποντικομαστορα τι λες να παω να το παρω? δεν θα παω,θα μου το στειλουν απο overclockers.uk εκτος και αν "ξευρεις" κανενα αλλο μαγαζακι που στελνει ελλαδα.

Απο ταιβαν που ψωνιζω με εξοδα αποστολης ερχεται στα 70 γιουρια... armygroup.tw

Για πες ρε μαν γιατι σοβαρα με το gαμ....νο 400 θα χαλασω το χερι μου...

Βασικα καπου τρωω ηττα απο το υψος του mouse...

Εξηγουμαι: το g9x ηταν 35mm υψος.

το g400 στα 43mm ενω το evo ec2 στα 40mm υψος.

βασικα στο g400 δεν κανει για το χερι μου,απλα.

επισης το evo2 λενε πως ειναι πιο ελαφρυ στα κλικ του απο οτι στο am...

Έγινε επεξεργασία από Ivris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...