24' Οθόνη για παιχνίδια Προτάσεις

Spank

Καλημέρα

Έχοντας κάνει μια άτυχη αγορά πριν κανα χρόνο και πέρνοντας την samsung syncmaster 206 bw είπα να παω πλέον σε κάτι πιο μεγάλο και σε hd.H οθόνη θα χρησιμοποιήται κυρίως για games (295 gtx inside ) και το budget μου είναι περίπου 270 euro.θα ήθελα να μου προτείνεται κατι με αυτα τα λευτά περίπου.

Ευχαριστώ

Εγω λεω να κανεις υπομονη μεχρι να μπουν και οι 24αρες στο παιχνιδι των 120hz αν πραγματικα σε ενδιαφερουν τα παιχνιδια.

" This thing is wild. It's like the old days when I switched to a decent high-refresh monitor. The first obvious change is the cursor. If you draw quick circles with your mouse on a normal LCD, you will see 10-15 "shadows" of the cursor on screen. With 120hz, there are twice as many, therefore, it looks twice as smooth. That may sound kind of random, but the difference in perception is incredible. When you move the mouse from place to place, the cursor doesn't skip and jump. It feels smooth and fluid.

First thing I tried was TF2......holy hell. It was like sobering up after a long night of slamming Jager shots and trying to play paintball on a field lit by nothing but strobe lights. I went from seeing people skip across my screen to seeing them slide across it. I can finally see Scouts. Those little $%#ers move faster than my old LCD could display. But now....now the sun has come out. Now the scouts will die.

Next up was Quake Live. Those of you who are intimately familiar Quake 3 will already know why this upgrade is so great. Quake 3/Live calculates physics based on the rate frames are rendered. (The rounding of physics gets ugly with low frame rates, but has several "hotspots". Right around 120hz is one of the best.) The rate at which frames are rendered doesn't have to map directly to the monitor, but it really should. I mean, if the computer is drawing 120 frames, but you are only displaying 60 there is a ton of stuff you're simply not seeing. In a game as fast-paced as Quake, every single frame is precious. "

" Nice, I'm happy for you nexizen. The seed has been sewn in any case, I will most certainly go back to 120hz next year or so. It was a pleasure to see the mouse cursor and website scrolling be so fluid and responsive. Playing quakelive/q3, warsow, left4dead looked amazing. Unfortunately, to me the first gen 120hz isn't quite up where I think it should be when priced at $400. I look forward to 16:9 1080p, LED backlit, 120hz, 2ms response, 0ms input lag LCD monitors in our future. It cannot come soon enough. "

http://hardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1397927&page=3

Archived