Eιναι δυνατόν να συμβαίνει?

Pieros

Παρακάτω μια φωτό απο 2 χ 512 ΒΗ-5!

Στο memtest dos 1.11 βγάζει λάθη απο το 3ο τεστ!

Εδώ μέσω win μας λέει άλλα!

Ποιο να πιστέψω?

Εννοείται πως δουλεύει 1000 λούπες sandra κ πολλές 3dmark 2001 nature

post-46-1416070782,9696_thumb.gif

Δε ξέρω αν είναι χρήσιμο αλλά ορίστε μερικά σχόλια για κάθε test.

Well since it has been brought up so many times i thought i'd post a reply I did to a post at asusboards.com about my thoughts on memtest86 and how i test

General

memtest ain't 100% but you can use memtest to guage the max possible FSB/MEM which is the top limit of what you can expect... since i don't think i've ever experienced windows 100% stability and error free at a speed higher than the highest memtest passable speed

therefore

max FSB/MEM speed (100% windows error free/stability) <= max FSB/MEM speed (memtest error free)

My experiences and testing methods

test #1 - 4

are cpu fsb speed and or vcore related (meaning lowering fsb or increasing vcore saw errors in these tests disappear)

test #5

prior to 865/875 boards - memory speed, timings and vdimm related (meaning altering mem speed, timings and/or vdimm saw errors in this test disappear)

test#6

with 865/875 boards bigtoe has said related to cycle time (tras) in cpuz which i sort of confirmed with my current testing

note: prior to 865/875 boards, i've never had memory errors in test #6 only since these new boards have i experienced test #6 errors

test #7

not sure very rarely have i experienced errors

extended test

test #8 is a more intensive version of test #5

most memory related errors pop up at test #5 hence i like looping test #5 for memory testing for 12-24hrs after 1-4hr general standard loop of test #1-7

i like to loop test #3 and/or #4 for cpu related issues

I follow it up with at least goldmem 5.07:

2 quick test loops

+

2-4 full standard loops <-- can take forever trying doing it with 4 x 512mb xms3200c2

this is done, before i even load windows... if theres errors in above stage memtest or goldmem stages, i don't even bother loading windows or benching

i realise not everyone has time to do this but i like to know exactly what i get (ram) and how it performs

some people just load windows and see if it crashes or is stable... but you can't see why it crashes or isn't stable - is it the memory or cpu related etc

it makes it easier to test when you have more than 1 pc and a kvm switch to control 2-4 pcs from the same console

update: Aug 10, 2003

Interesting while reading up on memtest86 I found something i didn't catch before, the description of test #4 http://memtest86.com/#details

quote:

Test 4 [Moving inv, 32 bit pat, cached]

This is a variation of the moving inversions algorithm that shifts the data pattern left one bit for each successive address. The starting bit position is shifted left for each pass. To use all possible data patterns 32 passes are required. This test is effective in detecting data sensitive errors in "wide" memory chips.

so if you're running standard test #1-7 the bare minimum passes you're want to run would be = 32 passes to test all data patterns

For 256MB stick to do 32 standard test passess of test #1-7 would take between 75-160 minutes - longer for more memory

Δυστυχώς δε θυμάμαι που το είχα βρει.

Archived