Q6600! Τι γίνεται με αυτόν;;

Reptile64

Τώρα είχα χρόνο να το ψάξω σχετικά με το revision

Dear 680i Users,

EVGA appreciates your patience during this Quad Core Fix.

EVGA has received the boards and is ready to begin processing your replacement shipment now.

The EVGA 680i SLI replacement boards with the fix for the Intel Quad Core Processor will have a small change to its part number.

EVGA has modified the last digit of the part number to reflect this change

122-CK-NF68-AR will be replaced with 122-CK-NF68-A1

122-CK-NF68-TR will be replaced with 122-CK-NF68-T1

To begin the replacement process, please follow the steps below:.....

Οπότε δές τι ακριβώς έχεις.

Ευχαριστω Τασο για την πληροφορια, την AR εχω, αυριο πακετακι και βολτα στη Γερμανια για αντικατασταση, το θεμα ειναι να δω ποσο καιρο θα μεινω χωρις υπολογιστη (με το laptop δηλαδη..)

Μεγάλη προσοχή στη διαδικασία του RMA.

Τσεκάρισε ότι ισχύει ακόμη....και ότι η μητρική σου θα σταλεί Γερμανία ?

Με τις χρεώσεις,μεταφορικά κλπ....τι ακριβώς γίνετε.

Στα γράφω όλα αυτά...γιατί την αρχική περίοδο του RMA...έγιναν πολλά ευτράπελα.

π.χ.

Μητρικές έρχονταν από τα κεντρικά της Αμερικής....και ο παραλήπτης χρεωνόταν τελωνείο,κούριερ κλπ.

Κάνε και μιά ερώτηση....άν την έχεις πάρει από Πλαίσιο ... μπάς και γίνει κάτι εντός Ελλάδος.

Subject: AW: AW: 680i prob

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:02:29 +0200

To: *********@hotmail.com

I see.

I can offer to upgrade you to a newer, better version of this motherboard, which will take care of this issue. Basically it is newer revision of the mainboard.

Please be so kind and send your defective product for repair.

Things you must know, if we ask you to return a product for service / repair:

Contact EVGA BEFORE you plan to send a defective product for RMA.

Unless otherwise stated, the shipping cost to EVGA is covered by you, and the return shipping cost is covered by EVGA GmbH.

An RMA processing number will be issued the moment the defective product arrives at EVGA GmbH in Germany. This will ensure that RMAs are processed in the order they were received.

RMA shipments that arrive in envelopes will be rejected regardless!

Products that have been physically altered or modified, or are mechanically damaged by its owner can not be processed. Please also read our Limited Warranty and Warranty Terms below.

EVGA reserves the right to replace a defective product by an equivalent model or a different model with equivalent performance and features.

If you have an SLI system, and one of the graphics cards is defective, you should state so when writing your error description, and, if possible, send both cards.

Package your defective product in a firm box. Do not include cables, CDs, manuals or other accessories. The serial number sticker MUST be present on the board so that we can identify the product properly for processing.

Include your error description and a COPY of the original invoice.

Write the sender’s address on the outside of the parcel.

If your return address differs from the sender’s address, please make sure to write this explicitly on the error description!

Please include an email address and/or a telephone number on your error description, so that we will be able to inform you that we have received your shipment, and contact you, if we have further questions with regards to your product.

Send your defective item to:

EVGA GmbH

RMA Department

Bussardstrasse 5

D-82166 Graefelfing

Germany

We normally require 48 hours to process your return shipment.

Αρα μου λενε να τη στειλω Γερμανια και θα μου στειλουν αλλη απο εκει με δικα τους εξοδα, λες να μου χρεωσουν τιποτα αλλο οι παλαβοι εκει?

Αυτό το 680i συνεχίζει να ταλαιπωρεί ακόμα κόσμο. Να δω πότε θα καταλάβουμε ότι είναι ΣΚΟΥΠΙΔΙ Chipset. Φίλε μου το ξέρω ότι θες SLI, αλλά δεν μπορείς να έχει και SLI και καλά Clock-ακια, τουλάχιστον εύκολα.

Στείλε τη μία VGA και πάρε ένα P35 να βρεις την υγειά σου... Το 680i ήταν ένα παραμύθι....

Καλα ας μην υπερβαλουμε, με τον dual core που ειχα ημουν υπερ καλυμενος με τα clock-ακια που μου προσεφερε τα οποια ανεβαιναν πολυ ευκολα και με υπεροχα αποτελεσματα! Το μεγαλυτερο προβλημα αυτης της board ηταν κατασκευαστικο και οχι του 680ι, γι'αυτο και την αντικαθιστουν τοσο ευκολα, ακομη και τωρα με τον quad λιγο υπερχρονισμενο τα παει αψογα, ειδικα στα παιχνιδια. (και με Vista παρακαλω!!)

Αυτό το 680i συνεχίζει να ταλαιπωρεί ακόμα κόσμο. Να δω πότε θα καταλάβουμε ότι είναι ΣΚΟΥΠΙΔΙ Chipset. Φίλε μου το ξέρω ότι θες SLI, αλλά δεν μπορείς να έχει και SLI και καλά Clock-ακια, τουλάχιστον εύκολα.

Στείλε τη μία VGA και πάρε ένα P35 να βρεις την υγειά σου... Το 680i ήταν ένα παραμύθι....

Να θυμηθω καποια στιγμη οταν παρω την καινουργια να σου δειξω και μερικα 3D mark scores :033:

Archived