Walkera RC-54 τηλεκατευθυνόμενο ελικόπτερο

Πωλείτε το Walkera RC-54 στο κουτί του σε καλή κατάσταση ελάχιστα δουλεμένο με τρία "προβληματάκια".

1) Έκαψα τα δύο chip στην τηλεκατεύθυνση που είναι πάνω στο ελικόπτερο (τον δέκτη) και δουλεύει μόνο η μισή (μόνο τα servos). Κόστος δεν έχω ιδέα.

(Το κρύσταλλο είναι αποσπόμενο και λειτουργεί κανονικά.)

2) Από το ένα motor έκαψα την μια αντίσταση και πρέπει να αντικατασταθεί (συνδέει εξωτερικά τους δύο ακροδέκτες). Κόστος μηδαμινό.

3) Από την διακοσμητική ουρά το ένα πλαστικό της έλικας έχει σπάσει. Είναι άχρηστο, δεν χρειάζεται επισκευή.

Κατά τ' άλλα το ελικόπτερο είναι μια χαρά με όλα όσα περιελάμβανε κατά την αγορά.

• Ελικόπτερο
  • Τηλεκατεύθυνση (με εναλλασσόμενα κρύσταλλα)
  • Μπαταρία
  • Φορτιστής
  • Extra έλικες
  • Κατσαβιδάκι
  • Manual

Δώρο 10 σφραγισμένες μπαταρίες Energizer κόστους τουλάχιστον 6 ευρώ.

Τιμή: 35 € <-------------------------------------------

21.gif

-----------------> Watch the Video <----------------

13mb | 6mb

Αναλυτικό review: http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id=733#assemble

header.jpg

box.jpgcontents.jpg
Packaging

Contents

spreadout.jpg
Everything layed out.

batteryview.jpgrxlocation.jpg

Battery location

RX located in Canopy

dualmotors.jpg

Dual motors

When they say RTF (ready to fly), they aren't joking. From the moment that I opened the box and pulled everything out, I realized there wasn't much to do. There is a balance rod that needs to be snapped to the top blade that softens the control inputs. Once that is put in place, it is down to charging up the included lithium battery and placing 8 double A's into the Transmitter.

The included lithium battery slides into a tray on the undercarriage and uses JST connectors that are pre installed. The RX/ESC unit resides in the canopy compartment. The RX antenna is wrapped up and needs to be extended out to avoid interference.

radio.jpg

Radio

radiobat1.jpg
Battery Compartment

Transmitter Batter

flight.jpg

The battery slips into it's holder and with the TX turned on, it is connected to the RX. When I throttled up I noticed how smooth it was. The heli broke from the ground and I noticed it wanted to drift back and yaw to the right. I corrected that with the trims and it became almost hands off.

This little thing can climb! It would shoot to the ceiling at full throttle, so I had to be careful. I had a blast for about 10 minutes point landing, spinning and navigating the stairways and doorways. It was precise enough and so easy to control, that I would walk around the house, through doorways and up a flight of stairs with the Walkera leading the way. It was too much fun. The battery began to get low and I began having a hard time maintaining lift. It was time to set it down and recharge.

My boys love seeing this fly and have as much fun watching as I do flying. I even took it to the beach with us for my vacation flying fix. It was perfect!

Strike a pose

photo1.jpg

flight2.jpgflight3.jpg

wrap.jpg

What an absolute blast! The Walkera RTF Helicopter is truly RTF and truly for the beginner. The quality is great and the build is basically non existent. From beginner to experienced, if you are looking for a heli that you can fly around the house for instant gratification, look no further. My only criticism is that the manual has no warnings regarding the lithium battery that is included with the kit. Although the charger is more or less fool proof, I often err on the side of caution.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived