Τον ξέρετε?

mariosalice

Ο Jim Allchin έβγαλε άλμπουμ με δικά του τραγούδια ... Ακούγονται στην ιστοσελίδα του (ακούστε το τρίτο!!).

Μήπως σας θυμίζει τίποτα το όνομα?

2180102.jpg?2

Αίνιγμα

Enigma Machine

Enigma Machines were early encoders/decoders for cryptography. They had many rotors and the guitar sound in this song reminds me of this amazing device as well as the intensity of the search for an answer to some puzzle...

Take a Chance on Love

I certainly have been used and taken advantage of in love. Haven't you? Well, in the end I still believe!

I'm About to Fall

This blues piece describes the despair of someone who really doesn't want to fall in love, is doing everything they can to avoid it, but in the end they will fall over the wall of love to their lover's beck and call.

Let's Play

Whether growing up on the farm or later in life, there is more to life than working; there's playing!

Drifting Away from You

Silence is the way we now talk. Is that the way you want it? Is this the end? I find this is how so many relationships end.

She's in Love with Me

A little latin number about a sexy Caterina.

To See Your Tears

When you are the lowest it seems like your friends disappear. No one wants to see your tears.

I'm Your Man

If you believe you're the one, then stand up and say it! Perhaps my favorite song on Enigma.

You're Leavin'

This sad ballad is about a couple breaking up after 10 years even though they don't want it to end.

Rockin' Chair

This blues shuffle is classic Deep South and it just feels so good to me. The words are sanitized, but when I grew up there were at least two meaning for "peaches and cream".

Killer Shuffle

Well, yes, this is a very cool (killer) shuffle, but listen carefully to what this song is about. It's about a prisoner reflecting back on the reason he's in jail.

Kick It

Nothing but fun guitar on this one. This is driving music!

Μπα, άκουσα ότι το επόμενο άλμπουμ θα είναι το Se7en. ;)

Πάντως παίζει δυνατή κιθάρα και συνδυάζει αρκετά καλά στοιχεία στα τραγούδια του.

Καλύτερα να το γυρίσει πάλι στο project management.. τα Vista δεν είναι τόσο χάλια όσο νόμιζε.. η φωνή του είναι όμως :hehe:

Ούτε η φωνή του είναι τόσο χάλια όσο νόμιζες από το πρώτο άκουσμα.

Στο μεταξύ τώρα ακούγονται κι άλλα τραγούδια, που δεν τα είχε πριν, όπως το killer shuffle, που είναι jazz.

Μαγικά τραγούδια.

Archived