Official Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Thread.

Nephiλiμ

Λοιπόν, θέλω να δοκιμάσω κάτι άλλο πέραν του Abakan σαν κύριο όπλο στον assault. Abakan παίζω ως τώρα με magnum και 4x.

Ποιο προτείνετε και με τι specializations; :baby:

M416 + Stability ή Magnum όταν συνηθίσεις το recoil του + παραπάνω grenades/40mm. Δοκίμασε και με 40mm Shotgun για defender, μετράει.

• Like 1

Το 40mm shotgun είναι αγαπημένο μου πλέον, τόσο που ξεχνιέμαι και εκεί που μπορούσα να κάτσω μαχαίρι του ρίχνω με το shotgun. Έχω κάνει και triple kill με μία ριξιά! :ph34r:

Μάλιστα νομίζω ότι γεμίζει πιο γρήγορα από τα ammo boxes σε σχέση με το 40mm grenade launcher.

Το M416το παίζεις με 4x scope ή με red dot;

I'm back home και ενημερώνω με την ευκαιρία ότι ο hardcore server μας από σήμερα και στο εξής θα παίζει μόνο Rush με χάρτες: Valparaiso, Isla Innocentes, Nelson Bay, Arica Harbor, Port Valdez

• Like 5

Ένας από το αγγλικό forum της ΕΑ λέει πως βρήκε λύση στο πρόβλημα του hard lock-freeze που θέλει reset για να επιλυθεί,όποιος το έχει, ας δοκιμάσει να μας πει αν όντως λύνει το πρόβλημα...

"Allright, this seems to be the solution for my Hardlock. Here's the full description of what i did, and it is only related to users who run on Windows 7 64-bit, and probably have a Realtek soundcard.

1. Download pbsetup.zip.

Unpack it onto your Desktop, or anywhere else you like.

Go to step 2.

2. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\BC2\pb\ and delete all files from there.

Then go to D:\Games\Battlefield Bad Company 2\ and remove following files.

Go to \pb\ folder and clean it too. Warning, this will "forget" your login data, if you checkd the "Remember me" box in the game, so make sure you remember your password.

Go to step 3.

3. Go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ and locate PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe.

Set compartibility mode to Windows XP, and check the "run as admin" box. Do it for both files.

Go to step 4.

4. Run pbsetup.exe, add you game and update it. Don't forget to run it as admin.

Go to step 5.

5. Open PowerShell (run as admin!), and type cd c:\windows\system32 [Enter] sfc /scannow.

Reboot when completed, then go to step 6.

6. Open the PoweShell again and type cd c:\windows\syswow64 [Enter] sfc /scannow (make sure you ran the 64-bit version this time).

Go to step 7.

7. Kill the lag spikes!

Reboot.

8. Try to play the game, if you will keep getting hardlocks, try to install the latest realtek driver and set sound quality to 16 khz, and reboot.

UPD:

If you still keep getting hardlocks (pc freezes, with Brrrrrr sound), try to Uninstall PB using pbsvc.exe (could not find the correct version on evenbalance), Reboot, Install PB, reboot again, then take steps 1-2-3-4 and reboot.

I haven't had a single hardlock since i've done these steps. I've had a CTD, but it was ATI-related.

If you use ATI, try to disable ATI A.I, as it causes texture and screen flickering for some users. If you don't have this issue, go along. "

link:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/935608-hard-lock-up-multiplayer-every-game.html

• Like 1

μπηκα και εγω σημερα να λιωσω,παιζω μια ωρα και ξαφνικα,νεκρο το δεξι κλικ απο το sharkoon fireglider..

βγαινω windows,control panel/mouse/switch primary secondary mouse buttons νεκρο το αριστερο,επομενως και επισημα το ποντικι τα εφτυσε..

any ideas welcome...

αντεξε μολις 3 μηνες..pathetic!!

και δεν εχω αλλο ποντικι ο αθλιος!:tomato:

Έγινε επεξεργασία από sofix