Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Jaco

όταν είσαι Ρώσος και χρησιμοποιείς commorose, ακούς την φωνή σου στα αγγλικά (με ΑΣΤΕΙΑ προφορά) άλλα οι άλλοι σε ακούνε στα ρώσικα. Υπάρχει καμιά επιλογή όπως στα παλιά bf, να ακούς την πραγματική γλώσσα (αγγλικά αν είσαι US, ρώσικα αν είσαι RU) ?

ΑΤΤΑΚΟΥΙ ΝΤΙ ΠΟΣΙΤΖΙΟΝ ρε παιδί μου!! :D

Εντάξει, δεν είμαι μόνος, θα το λύσουν στο CommoRose 2.0 (στο patch που έρχεται το Φεβρουάριο) :)

Εντάξει, δεν είμαι μόνος, θα το λύσουν στο CommoRose 2.0 (στο patch που έρχεται το Φεβρουάριο) :)

Yep.

Ελπιζω να εχουν επιλογη local/original (αν και original FTW!!!)

Το patch μαλλον ερχεται next week:)

Μαλλον θα εχει και μικρες αλλαγες στο deploy screen

Και φυσικα θα πεσει "balance" και στα οπλα.

For the PB Kick Problem.

I have to add, the prior,to solution one i deleted both PB Folders in the BF3 Directory and AppData,

AFter i Desinstalled it. Then Run CCleaner and Reboot.

Πλέον με αυτη τη διαδικασία φτιάχνει το πρόβλημα με το pb kick.

Έγινε επεξεργασία από dexter20csgr

Ποια η ακριβες διαδικασια δηλαδη ? Εχουν αρχισει κ με κλωτσαν κατι Γαλλοι σερβερ για νουμπ πιλοτους !

Punkbuster fix_logo.jpg Greek edition:

1)Τρέχουμε το pbsvc.exe και κανουμε uninstall

2)Σβήνουμε τους φακέλους "pb" στο game directory (...\Battlefield 3\pb) και Punkbuster στο AppData (C:\Users\Astrapogiannos\Appdata\Local\Punkbuster)

3)Τρέχουμε CCLeaner και κανουμε clean registry (εμένα με το ccleaner μου έγινε η δουλειά , δε νομίζω να έχει διαφορά αν έχετε κάποιο άλλο registry cleaner)

4)reboot

5)Pbsvc.exe και install

6)pbsetup.exe , add game "Battlefield 3", Check for Updates

7)get the beer, hit the lights, have fun

Τα παραπάνω είναι για όσους είχαν πρόβλημα με erros τύπου : "... PnkBstrB.exe driver failure (PnkBstrK.sys) ffab" , "...you have been kicked from the game" , "...Losing Key Packets 9003" etc etc

Έγινε επεξεργασία από dexter20csgr

Τα ιδια 'κακα'. Μου λεει αυτο...

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Yiannisd' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN a2712e74

Εκανα Apeal στο pbbans.com για να δω τι θα μου πουνε...

Έγινε επεξεργασία από YDinopoulos

ερμ... Αυτό δυστυχώς σημαίνει ότι σου banάρανε το GUID... Εδώ λέω πως βρίσκεις το GUID σου

Όταν το βρείς , πάνε Eδώ και στα αριστερά λέει Enter GUID, το βάζεις εκεί, πατάς Check GUID και σου εμφανίζει για ποιο λόγο είσαι banαρισμένος.

Αν είσαι όντως , ποιο κάτω έχει appeal Ban (να κάνεις έφεση)

Τη Δευτέρα hackάρανε το punkbuster και banάρανε random άτομα ανά τον κόσμο.Δεν ξέρω αν συνεχίζουν το ίδιο βιολί μέχρι σήμερα.

Πρίν κάνεις οτιδήποτε παρ'όλα αυτά καλύτερα να επικοινωνήσεις με την EA help είτε στο support section της EA , είτε στο Live Chat του battlelog.

Good Luck, και αν σε banάρανε οι hackers παίξε και ένα Λόττο. Ποτέ δεν ξέρεις...

Το έκανα και αυτό ,όπως και ανέφερα και το πρόβλημα και στο φορoυμ της origin.

Ευχαριστώ πάντως για τη βοήθειά σας.

i would like to tell you that you have to save Back up data, in order to be at the same level.

Μου απάντησε ότι πρέπει να απεγκαταστήσω το παιχνίδι χειροκίνητα και μετά να το εγκαταστήσω με νέα ADMIN ACCOUNT ,ΑΝ ΘΈΛΩ ΔΕ ΝΑ ΚΡΑΤΉΣΩ ΙΔΙΟ LEVEL, ΝΑ ΚΆΝΩ BACK UP.

Aν όμως κάνω νεο account 1. πως θα ενσωματώσω τα back up 2 πως θα κάνω back up (έχω εξωτερικό σκληρό)

Καμμιά βοήθεια????

You: Hullo to all. Three days ago my pc crashed during playing bf3 (in fact the image in my dell monitor freased).I thaught that my hard disk crashed ,but after my visit to a local store (plaisio where i bought bf) they told mr that my hardware was ok and needed format. After formatting i brought my pc home amd tried to reinstall the game using my original origin account.I was recognised and the game had a successful installment (inluding btk) ,but then a message appeared saying that there was something wrong with my set up and needed reinstallment.I reistall the game and the same message appeard Then i googled my battlelog status and i found myself where i was level 33 but still getting the same message when trying to play mp .Can anyone help me resolving this issue.I would appreciate it

Error Code

JUST ERROR

Modem Use

Yes

Internet Type

Wireless

Router Use

Yes

Bandwidth

QQQ

01/26/12 at 06:06 PM

Advisor: Hello Basilios,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

EA values its customers. Please accept this 15% Origin discount (CT2MC-EAPAL-PVSGQ) code for your next purchase on Origin store on any already released game (except pre-orders and new releases). The code can be redeemed at: http://store.origin.com (except pre-order and new releases) within 30 days.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to you. I understand that your game crash at a stage. Please follow the link and UN-install the game manually.

http://help.ea.com/article/How-to-manually-uninstall-Battlefield-3.

Please install the game again in a new admin account.

If there is anything else, please write back to us. You can also refer to our extensive Self Help Knowledge base at http://help.ea.com/ for common technical questions.

Regards,

Avinash

Electronic Arts - World Wide Customer Experience

01/27/12 at 01:52 AM

Advisor: Hullo and thank you for your answer..If i reinstall the game in a new admin account ,would i lose my 33 level character?

Basilis Exarhos

Larissa Greece

2012/1/27 Customer Experience >

[http://helporigin.secure.force.com/resource/1319152720000/Help_Center_Logo] HELP CENTER

Hello Basilios,

EA values its customers. Please accept this 15% Origin discount (CT2MC-EAPAL-PVSGQ) code for your next purchase on Origin store on any already released game (except pre-orders and new releases). The code can be redeemed at: http://store.origin.com (except pre-order and new releases) within 30 days.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to you. I understand that your game crash at a stage. Please follow the link and UN-install the game manually.

http://help.ea.com/article/How-to-manually-uninstall-Battlefield-3.

Please install the game again in a new admin account.

If there is anything else, please write back to us. You can also refer to our extensive Self Help Knowledge base at http://help.ea.com/ for common technical questions.

Regards,

Avinash

Corporate Info Legal Notices Terms of Service Privacy Policy (UPDATED)

© Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

01/27/12 at 06:41 AM

Advisor: Hello Basilios,

I would like to tell you that you have to save Back up data, in order to be at the same level.

Regards,

Manoj

How to manually uninstall Battlefield 3

Print Tag:

Troubleshooting

Updated: 10/25/2011

Backup the save data:

1. Click the Start button and select Documents
  2. Right-click the Battlefield 3 folder and select Cut
  3. Right-click on your desktop and select Paste
  4. To restore your Battlefield 3 save games and settings, move this folder back into the Documents folder

Delete the game files (in the default location):

1. Click the Start button and select Computer
  2. Select the C: drive folder
  3. Select the Program Files folder
    Note: On 64bit systems, select the Program Files (x86) folder
  4. Select the Origin Games folder
  5. Right-click the Battlefield 3 folder and select Delete

(Warning: Changes to the registry can cause your computer to operate improperly, so please follow these instructions exactly as they are written.)

Backing up the registry:

Perform the steps listed below to back-up the registry so that should something go wrong, you can restore your system back to a working state:

1. Click the Start button (Windows button on Windows Vista) on the Windows Taskbar.
  2. Click Run.
  3. Type regedit into the available text field, and click OK.
  4. Select File, then Export
  5. Select All under Export Range.
  6. Type backup into the File name field, and click Save.

Delete the registry keys:

1. Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder
  2. Expand the SOFTWARE folder
    Note: On 64bit systems, first expand the Wow6432Node folder, then continue
  3. Expand the EA GAMES folder
  4. Right-click the Battlefield 3 folder and select Delete
  5. Collapse the EA GAMES folder
  6. Expand the Electronic Arts folder
  7. Right-click the Battlefield 3 folder and select Delete
  8. Collapse the Electronic Arts folder
  9. Right-click the ESN Launcher folder and select Delete
    Note: This folder may have a version number (such as 0.79.0) after the name or there may be multiple folders with the same name
  10. Right-click the ESN Sonar folder and select Delete
    Note: This folder may have a version number (such as 0.79.0) after the name or there may be multiple folders with the same name
  11. Expand the Microsoft folder
  12. Expand the Windows folder
  13. Expand the CurrentVersion folder
  14. Expand the Uninstall folder
  15. Right-click the {76285C16-411A-488A-BCE3-C83CB933D8CF} folder and select delete
  16. Collapse the Microsoft folder

Delete the uninstall files:

1. Click the Start button and select Computer
  2. Select the C: drive folder
  3. Select the Program Files folder
  4. Select Tools, then Folder Options, then View, then select "Show hidden files and folders"; you may need to press the Alt key to make the Tools option appear
  5. Select the InstallShield Installation Information folder
  6. Right-click the {76285C16-411A-488A-BCE3-C83CB933D8CF} folder and select delete

με βλέπω για mw3 lol

Έγινε επεξεργασία από basilise
add +

Δε νομίζω ότι μπορώ να βοηθήσω, αλλά καλύτερα συμμάζεψε λίγο το post σου γιατί έτσι πως είναι δε διαβάζεται, συνεπώς μάλλον δε θα πάρεις και αρκετές απαντήσεις.

(Ψήθηκα να το κάνω ένα quote αλλά μάλλον θα ερχότανε kick,ban,torture :p)

[MENTION=15509]basilise[/MENTION] Αυτό που κατάλαβα είνα...

1.Πας My documents κι αντιγράφεις το φάκελο "Battlefield 3" οπουδήποτε αρκεί να θυμάσαι που... :p

2.Κάνεις uninstall το game...(+ origin θα έλεγα εγώ...)

3.Αφαιρείς όλα τα στοιχεία της registry με το ccleaner π.χ και reboot.

4.Ξαναμανά install το game+origin κι αφού ολοκληρωθεί η εγκατάσταση πετάς τον φάκελο "battlefield 3" στα documents....

Πρωτού κάνεις όλα αυτά όμως, δοκίμασες να κάνεις επιδιόρθωση το game μέσω origin μήπως και γλιτώσεις την ταλαιπωρία;

A! Eπίσης βλέπω ότι ζητούν να κάνεις install το game σε νέο admin account!!Δε ξέρω για ποιο λόγο αλλά κάντο... :p

Eννοεί να φτιάξεις νέο χρήστη στα windows, με δικαιώματα admin και να κάνεις μέσα σε αυτόν την εγκατάσταση...Αν δε κάνω κάποιο λάθος.. :nothing:

Έγινε επεξεργασία από zampONakiaskiou

@basilise Αυτό που κατάλαβα είνα...

1.Πας My documents κι αντιγράφεις το φάκελο "Battlefield 3" οπουδήποτε αρκεί να θυμάσαι που... :p

2.Κάνεις uninstall το game...(+ origin θα έλεγα εγώ...)

3.Αφαιρείς όλα τα στοιχεία της registry με το ccleaner π.χ και reboot.

4.Ξαναμανά install το game+origin κι αφού ολοκληρωθεί η εγκατάσταση πετάς τον φάκελο "battlefield 3" στα documents....

Πρωτού κάνεις όλα αυτά όμως, δοκίμασες να κάνεις επιδιόρθωση το game μέσω origin μήπως και γλιτώσεις την ταλαιπωρία;

A! Eπίσης βλέπω ότι ζητούν να κάνεις install το game σε νέο admin account!!Δε ξέρω για ποιο λόγο αλλά κάντο... :p

Eννοεί να φτιάξεις νέο χρήστη στα windows, με δικαιώματα admin και να κάνεις μέσα σε αυτόν την εγκατάσταση...Αν δε κάνω κάποιο λάθος.. :nothing:

Δεν κάνεις ένα format... Πιό γρήγορα γίνεται

Φίλοι μου ευχαριστώ για το ενδιαφέρον,ΑΛΛΆ γίνονται και θαύματα:magic:.Διάβαζα στο αντίστοιχο thread του άυπνου site για κάποιον με παρόμοιο πρόβλημα (πρόβλημα επανεγκατάστασης μετά από φορμάτ) και κάποιος φίλος του πρότεινε να xρησιμοπιήσει ie9.Το έκανα και λειτούργησε.Τώρα βέβαια έχω τα γνωστά προβλήματα με κρασαρίσματα pb klp αλλά τουλάχιστον μπαίνει.Επί τη ευκαρία θυμάται κανείς πως σταθεροποιούμε το ζοομ στο RMB γιατί έχασε τη ρύθμιση.Θα ειδοποιήσω και το technical support .

ati 5870(latest drivers),4gb ram, amd phenom x6 1055t 2,8 win 7 64

ξερει κανενας τι παιζετε ρε παιδες,εκανα install πριν το παιχνιδι( μολις το αγορασα)

με settings sto high 1920χ1080(ειναι το auto settings που βγαζει), εχω artifacts στις σκιες περισσοτερο,

το εβαλα σε 1680 παλια το ιδιο, δοκιμασα χωρις AA,MSA κτλ.παλι τα ιδια,σε μια φαση crashare γενικα μετα απο 5 λεπτα gameplay

εχει κανεις καμια ιδεα τι παιζει?

να συμπληρωσω οτι στο campaign δν μου φαινετε να χει προβλημα στο online τα βγαζει τουτα

Έγινε επεξεργασία από kyuubiii