Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Jaco

Έλα να ετοιμαζόμαστε σιγά-σιγά...

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/battlefield-3-will-absolutely-blow-everyone-away--1075.html

Καλό το BFBC2, αλλά το BF3 νομίζω και ελπίζω ότι θα είναι ότι καλύτερο θα έχουμε δει...

• Like 2

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/battlefield-3-will-absolutely-blow-everyone-away--1075.html

Καλό το BFBC2, αλλά το BF3 νομίζω και ελπίζω ότι θα είναι ότι καλύτερο θα έχουμε δει...

ετσι ακριβως !!!:T:

Το έχω αναφέρει κ στο άλλο Post καλό το BF:BC & το Καινοριο Rush mode αλλά το bf2 ήταν αλλού.... Ελπίζω το BF3 να συνεχίσει εκεί που σταμάτησε το BF2!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Battlefield 3 is coming. And its reveal isn’t too far out if comments from EA Games Europe VP Patrick Soderlund are a pointer.“It’s going well,” he told Eurogamer in an interview when asked about its development.“I’m very happy with what we have and I’m really excited about showing it to the world because we have something that is going to be very, very cool.”When asked we’d see it, Soderlund added: “You’ll see. You’ll know probably sooner than I will. You are going to be able to see it in the not too distant future. The marketing guys would kill me if I told you when.”EA told VG247 back in August it was willing to give developer DICE all the space it needs to create the shooter, saying it doesn’t want to disturb the Swedish studio with “marketing and PR.”A beta of the shooter, included within copies of Medal of Honor, is due to kick off within the next year for PS3, 360 and PC.

• Like 5

παίδες ημερομηνία πάνω κατώ ξέρουμε?

Το BF2 απλά παιχνιδάρα ... εκείνο το apache το είχα λιώσει..

Θυμάστε τον χάρτη με το μισοτελειωμένο φράγμα που είχε κάτι σωλήνες στον πάτο?

Απο εκει το περνούσα το ριμάδι και αντε να με πιάσει ο γερμανος-ρώσσος-ουκράνος κλτπ αντίπαλος :p

Στο bfbc2 δυσκολεύτηκα με το ελικόπτερο να το μάθω..

Ισως επειδή είχα καιρό να παίξω..

• 4 weeks later...
I think it's interesting that [DICE's] Battlefield Bad Company 2 got the same Metacritic score as [Call of Duty:] Black Ops. We knew we were building on [the] Unreal [graphics technology] for Medal of Honor which wasn't our foot-forward tact. We knew that going in. Our next game [battlefield 3] is being built on the second generation of Frostbite which I think is at least in my opinion is a class act for FPS. I think we're going to lift the game pretty dramatically in the first-person shooter category.

I have great expectations to do a lot better in 2011 than in 2010 on the strength of a couple of products like Bulletstorm and Crysis [2], but most importantly for us, Battlefield 3, which I feel incredibly good about.

Τάδε έφη σε συνέντευξη ο John Riccitiello, CEO της Electronic Arts. Με δύο λόγια μάλλον αναμένουμε το Battlefield 3 εντός του 2011, ως ανταγωνιστή του επόμενου game της σειράς CoD.
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There comes a time when we as a studio have to choose where to best put our efforts. At DICE we’re dedicated to taking care of our products after launch, and also hell bent on building new, innovative and high quality games.

In my day to day work, I look at our release schedule and the studio’s capacity, weighing them against our wild ambitions to create awesomeness. I often need to make hard calls regarding where we put the studio’s focus. Part of the challenge is to balance work on the new against the already shipped, prioritizing the amount of energy spent on the known franchises and the time spent on developing something entirely new.

This is one of those cross roads where I need to make a hard decision. While we’ll continue supporting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and previous games, it’s time to look ahead to the next giant leap for DICE – the release of Battlefield 3, powered by the mighty Frostbite 2 engine. Our goal is crystal clear: we’re going to build the best Battlefield game ever, and we’ll do whatever it takes to make this the biggest launch in DICE’s history.

We know some of you eagerly have been awaiting Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaught on PC. I’m sad to say that these two titles are now officially cancelled. Instead, our talented teams will focus on delivering the greatest possible gaming experience in our next behemoth release. We’re confident this will lead to an even better experience in Battlefield 3, not only on PC, but on all platforms.

For an idea of what that means, watch this space for some exciting news I think you’ll like.

Με δύο λόγια ακυρώνεται το BF1943 (PC) και το Onslaught mode για το BFBC2 (PC), ώστε οι προσπάθειες της DICE να επικεντρωθούν στο Battlefield 3.

Πηγή: Battlefield Blog

• Like 4