Πρόβλημα OCZ3B2000LV6GK

Καταρχήν χαιρετώ όλα τα μέλοι του forum.Το forum το οποιο διαβάζω τόσο καιρό αλλα είναι το πρώτο post που κάνω.

και μπαίνω στο θέμα μας

Έχω αγοράσει τις μνήμες OCZ3B2000LV6GK με σκοπό να στήσω ένα μηχάνημα.

Οι μνήμες αυτές δυστυχώς από την πρώτη στιγμή που μπήκανε στο gigabyte ud7 μου δεν δουλεύανε.

Άνοιξα ticket στην ocz με σκοπό να τοις τις στείλω για αλλαγή με rma.

Αφού τους είπα το πρόβλημα μου εκείνη μου απάντησαν

omment: Hello M*****s,

Try clearing the CMOS and then manually adjusting the memory settings in the BIOS. I recommend using timings of 7-8-7-20(CAS, tRCD, tRP, tRAS), command rate of 2t, and 1.65 volts.

Are you able to get any memory module running at 2000mhz even by itself?

αφού τους ειπα οτι έχω κανει την διαδικασία και οτι ειμαι σύγουρος οτι φτένε οι μνήμες και όχι το motherboard (το οποιό έχει τις OCZ3B2000LV6GK στο support list)

μου ζητησαν τα στοιχεια μου για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία rma

αφου τους τα έδωσα μου στήλαν αυτό

Comment: Hello M*****s,

We no longer make this memory. I can replace your memory kit with OCZ3G2000LV6GK.¨

και αφού τους απάντησα

Hello,
There must be a misstake

I just recieve a message that discribes that u will be replace my OCZ3B2000LV6GK 2000mhz 7-8-7-20 blade series
with OCZ3G2000LV6GK 2000mhz CL 10-10-10-30 gold series, same frequency much higher timings witch is slower
Ocz policy discribes that my memories sould be replaced with an equivalent or better memory set.
specificaly under the question
"What happens once I send back my product to OCZ?"
ocz answer
"...it will be replaced immediately by an equivalent or better part."

so If ocz stop producing OCZ3B2000LV6GK blade series with cas 7
my memory have to be replaced with blade series and better or equal specs
something like this OCZ3B2133LV6GK c8:
2133mhz blade series with 8-9-8-24 timings
litle worst timings but better speed so this is an equivalent product.

the sorce of my information was
[URL="http://www.ocztechnology.com/support/customer-faqs/#faq4"]OCZ Technology | Support | Customer service FAQ[/URL]
[URL="http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr3_pc3_17000_blade_series_low_voltage_triple_channel"]OCZ DDR3 PC3-17000 Blade Series Low Voltage Triple Channel *EOL OCZ Technology[/URL]

μου στείλαν αυτό

Comment: Hello M*****s,

We no longer make the Blade memory. I can offer you the Gold memory kit which runs at the same frequency. This is the most similar memory kit to the Blade memory that we currently have available.

Τι να κάνω οι μνήμες που προσπαθούν να μου πλασάρουν με τι δικεολογία οτι δεν φτιαχνουν τις μνήμες μου πια είναι κατά πολύ χειροτερες.Υπάρχει νομος που να με καλιπτει εχετε καμια προότασει για το τι πρέπει να κάνω?

Οι γελοίοι από την ocz διέγραψαν το topic που είχα άνοιξη χωρίς καμια προειδοποίηση.

Δείτε και θαυμάστε τους καραγκιόζηδες της ocz

Hello everybody

I bought OCZ3B2000LV6GK memory kit in order to build a new computer machine.

This memory kit, unfortunately from the first time i place them to my gigabyte ud7 motherboard didnt work (I notish that my m/b fully support this memory kits)

I opened a ticket to ocz customer support in order to send the memories for replacement, I descibe them my problem and they anser me

omment: Hello M*****s,

Try clearing the CMOS and then manually adjusting the memory settings in the BIOS. I recommend using timings of 7-8-7-20(CAS, tRCD, tRP, tRAS), command rate of 2t, and 1.65 volts.
Are you able to get any memory module running at 2000mhz even by itself?

After i finish with testing i send them back my results

They ask more details to start the rma.

when i send them

Eric Von Stwolinski anser back

Comment: Hello M****s,

We no longer make this memory. I can replace your memory kit with OCZ3G2000LV6GK.

***Please read the following e-mail carefully and follow all instructions to ensure your RMA is properly received and processed. ***

Your RMA number is EN110*** .

i anser back

Hello,
There must be a misstake

I just recieve a message that discribes that u will be replace my OCZ3B2000LV6GK 2000mhz 7-8-7-20 blade series
with OCZ3G2000LV6GK 2000mhz CL 10-10-10-30 gold series, same frequency much higher timings witch is slower
Ocz policy discribes that my memories sould be replaced with an equivalent or better memory set.
specificaly under the question
"What happens once I send back my product to OCZ?"
ocz answer
"...it will be replaced immediately by an equivalent or better part."

so If ocz stop producing OCZ3B2000LV6GK blade series with cas 7
my memory have to be replaced with blade series and better or equal specs
something like this OCZ3B2133LV6GK c8:
2133mhz blade series with 8-9-8-24 timings
litle worst timings but better speed so this is an equivalent product.

the sorce of my information was
http://www.ocztechnology.com/support/customer-faqs/#faq4
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr3_pc3_17000_blade_series_low_voltage_triple_channel

Eric Von Stwolinski

omment: Hello M****s,

We no longer make the Blade memory. I can offer you the Gold memory kit which runs at the same frequency. This is the most similar memory kit to the Blade memory that we currently have available.

Ι've Notice this 2 things:

1) at customer service FAQ

They describe that when i send back my rma product ocz have to replace it immediately by an equivalent or better part.

What happens once I send back my product to OCZ?
Once we receive your product, it will be immediately tested. If the part is tested good according to our testing procedure, it may be shipped back to you, or if support determines it may be an incompatibility issue it may be replaced with an equivalent or better part at our discretion. If the product fails our testing process, it will be replaced immediately by an equivalent or better part.

2)MIK administrator of this forum post that all the problematic Elpida Hyper IC’s will be replaced with products of equal value or refund has to be given

In regards to the potential issues relating to Elpida Hyper IC’s, OCZ has not yet seen extended failures in the field, and the Elipda Hyper IC’s we have used came from earlier batches so we do not yet know if this is the reason why we are not seeing field issues but as a proactive measure based on the latest information from media reviewers like AnandTech we have officially held the use of any Elpida Hyper IC’s at this time. Any customers that are seeing issues are encouraged to contact us and we will absolutely take care of all customers that with a no questions asked refund or exchange for another OCZ product of equal value, whichever the customer prefers. We want to make sure that our customers have peace of mind and the confidence that we will take care of any and all issues related to modules that utilize Elpida Hyper chips.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to post up in the OCZ memory forum.

Τhe Conclusion is that Eric Von Stwolinski want to replace the memory kit (2000mhz c7) wich I paid 480$ with a product 199$

OCZ3G2000LV6GK (2000mhz cas10):yikes:

This is equivalent or better part ιn the spec or on the value?:look:

I think that ocz have to check the customer support and give a solution to my problem...

βρέθηκε λύση στο πρόβλημα μου. Και να θυμάστε μακριά από ocz δεύτερη φορα που την πατάω με αυτή την κ...εταιρία!

Τι λυση βρεθηκε, αν επιτρεπεται; Να ξερουμε τι να κανουμε σε παρομοιες περιπτωσεις...

Υσ. Οι OCZ μνημες δεν μου γεμιζουν και πολυ το ματι.

• 2 months later...

Archived