• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ιδού και το επίσημο!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mON5WmA5REk]Metro: Last Light - Enter the Metro Short Film (Official U.S. Version) - YouTube[/ame]

INTRODUCING JOE ... COMMUNITY MANAGER

Attention: Hello my fellow citizen of the Metro ... take care when boarding the train, keeping arms and legs inside the boxcar at all times ... adjust your gas masks, check your flashlights, prepare your weapons ... the underground awaits!

I would like to welcome you to the Metro, the last refuge of man where you will fight to survive with every last bullet, breath and flicker of light. I am Joe (aka THQvagrantscout) and I will be your guide through the maze of catacombs, stations, warring factions, blood-thirsty creatures, and things that go bump in the night. Although the Metro can be a ruthless place, I have been specially trained to navigate the tunnels of information and bring light to your darkest inquiries.

After working for years on a number of gaming communities from shooters to action/adventure and most things in between, I am excited to be guiding the Metro community and look forward to making your Metro: Last Light experience one to remember. I will provide a wealth of knowledge on how to survive the many dangers facing you in our world while giving you as much information as possible regarding game development, special offers, new images / videos, contests and news.

As Community manager I will be attending to the needs of community members like yourself to ensure your ride through our world is informative, entertaining, and engaging. I will be participating in community chats, forum threads, social media discussions, live events and most anything Metro related. Respect the Metro and all its members and together we can create a powerful light to break through the darkness.

If you ever need me, I am only a click or two away to offer my assistance. Message me through our community site, our Forums, our Facebook page, our Twitter profile, or our YouTube channel and I will respond as soon as I am able. Please remember my duties may stretch me thin at times, so please be patient when waiting for a reply.

We have finally arrived at our destination ... the Metro Community Station. I wish you safe travels ... may your light never go out and your bullets never fail. удачи!

Joe

"THQvagrantscout"

Επίσημη Ιστοσελίς: http://www.enterthemetro.com

Έγινε επεξεργασία από mchls

το 1ο δεν το έπαιξα (διάβασα βέβαια το story) εν μέρει γιατί το σύστημά μου δεν το σήκωνε, ωστόσο ψήνομαι να το παίξω εξαιτίας του 2ου που φαίνεται πολύ promising.

υπάρχει κανένα νέο μήπως το 2 κυκλοφορήσει σε bundle με το 1;

το 1ο δεν το έπαιξα (διάβασα βέβαια το story) εν μέρει γιατί το σύστημά μου δεν το σήκωνε, ωστόσο ψήνομαι να το παίξω εξαιτίας του 2ου που φαίνεται πολύ promising.

υπάρχει κανένα νέο μήπως το 2 κυκλοφορήσει σε bundle με το 1;

Παιζει στο 5€ Steam συνεχεια.

Γενικα παιζει ΑΝΕΤΑ σε DX9 ακομα και σε παλιες καρτες.

Το μονο που ξερω τωρα και χαιρωμαι ειναι οτι το METRO 2034(το οπιο σε εξωφιλο ειναι το ιδιο με το 2033 αλλα με κιτρινα τα κοκκινα)ερχεται Ελλαδα 2 ΙΟΥΛΙΟΥ του 2012!CANT WAIT!

Το μονο που ξερω τωρα και χαιρωμαι ειναι οτι το METRO 2034(το οπιο σε εξωφιλο ειναι το ιδιο με το 2033 αλλα με κιτρινα τα κοκκινα)ερχεται Ελλαδα 2 ΙΟΥΛΙΟΥ του 2012!CANT WAIT!

Όντως!

http://www.kastaniotis.com/book/978-960-03-5495-9

Το βιβλίο είναι όλα τα λεφτά, και το πρώτο παιχνίδι είναι απίστευτο, τρομερά ενδιαφέρον και ατμοσφαιρικό. Ξεχωρίζει πολύ εύκολα. Έχουν πετσοκόψει την ιστορία σε σχέση με αυτή του βιβλίου, αλλά και πάλι το αποτέλεσμα είναι απίστευτο. Αναμένω την συνέχεια.

Οι εκδόσεις Καστανιώτη ακόμα να μεταφράσουν το δεύτερο βιβλίο. Κάνω όνειρα το ξέρω, δεν μεταφράστηκε ούτε στα αγγλικά, προς το παρόν είναι μόνο στα Ρώσικα.

Δεν θυμάμαι γιατί πέρασε καιρός, άλλα ο ντόρος ήταν για DX10 + Tesselation ε; Που γονάτιζαν οι 480 :D

Βέβαια θυμάμαι ότι στην αρχή είχε και πολλά bugs, και κυρίως τραγικό enemy AI. Έφτιαξαν αυτά με τα patches ή όχι;

Δεν θυμάμαι γιατί πέρασε καιρός, άλλα ο ντόρος ήταν για DX10 + Tesselation ε; Που γονάτιζαν οι 480 :D

Βέβαια θυμάμαι ότι στην αρχή είχε και πολλά bugs, και κυρίως τραγικό enemy AI. Έφτιαξαν αυτά με τα patches ή όχι;

Παρτο λεμε.

LOL :D

Metro 2033: Daily Deal -75%

παίζει η Valve να μας κατασκοπεύει;; :hehe:

Ετσιμπήθην και μπήκε στο todo list του καλοκαιριού :)