Intel 4965/5xxx iwlagn

hitoriac

καλημερα πηρα καινουργιο λαπτοπ καιτου περασα τα blackbuntu και δεν μου λειτουργει η καρτα δυκτιου...

η καρτα δυκτιου μου ειναι η Intel 4965/5xxx iwlagn μηλησα με ενα site και μου ειπε να κανω αυτα

download and extract the bacos folder Ive patched the driver so just do the following

Code:

cd Downloads

tar -zxvf bacos.tar.gz

cd bacos

make

make install

reboot

sudo dmesg | grep iwl

now we need to make sure the firmware is loading

ok the firmware if not loading so im going to give to things to do

Code:

sudo apt-get install linux-firmware

locate iwlwifi-100-5.ucode

whereis iwlwifi-100-5.ucode

sudo rmmod -f iwlagn && sudo modprobe iwlagn

since the firmware is not loading we need to check if iwlwifi-100-5.ucode is anywhere om your system

if it is we may need to make a system link or get the firmware

Ive a collection of firmware so here's the link Ill leave this here for anyone that needs firmware

theres realtek,broadcom,intel,intelwimax,ipw,atheros etcΚΩΔΙΚΑΣ

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

* first use the whereis & locate and find the firmware

* if there is no firmware extract the files form the folder there is a folder in there called iwlwifi

* copy the firware to /lib/firmware/ i.e the iwlwifi-100-5.ucode in the iwlwifi folder

ok then you look in that folder for a folder called iwlwifi and in that folder theres a file called iwlwifi-100-5.ucode

next you cp that file to /lib/firmware i.e

sudo cp Downloads/firmware/iwlwifi/iwlwifi-100-5.ucode-39.31.5.1 /lib/firmware

ok before all that please follow the post you need to check the instructions I tried to make them understandable

1. check if or where the firmware is on your system

2. is it loading

3. if not do as I say

the command apt-get install linux firmware is just incase people delete stuff and messed around with the system When you see a command Ive posted and when you enter it it says already installed do not get complexed by this , this is what called making sure all is as should be

* note as I said just check the firmware its not loading I reason I gave you the drivers I did was to put some wifi patches in and get it ready

Ive seen you copied the firmware but was it on your system did you check if the firmware was in a different place ie move the firware so it

loads in lib firmware

Code:

this will reload the driver

the bottom line is the firmware is not loading please sort it yourself Ive given you all the tools and instruction to check move or do

τους drvers τουσ εκανα εγκατασταση χωρης αποτελεσμα τα παρακατω ομως δεν καταλαβενω τη πρεπει να κανω θα με βοηθησετε ?????????????????????

Archived