Gotham City Impostors [FREE TO PLAY FPS]

Nephiλiμ

• 2 months later...
Ποτε εγινε F2P αυτο ωρε?

ελα ντε;

καλα θα ειναι αφου (μαλλον) θα μαζευτει κοσμος :p

Gotham City Impostors: Free to Play FAQ

I'm playing on the…

…PC using Games for Windows LIVE, what does this mean for me?

A lot. Gotham City Impostors on Games for Windows LIVE will no longer be officially supported. So, while you can still play it, we won't be actively watching over it. But, you can use your Games for Windows LIVE CD key to get a special set of rewards, available only to those that played Impostors on the PC in what will soon be known as the “good ’ol days”! For more information on that, check out this handsome section of our website.

Can I transfer my stats from Games for Windows LIVE, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360 to Free To Play?

Nope! Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play is set in an entirely different infrastructure, thanks to Steamworks. That means that while you get the advantage of the great Steamworks platform to download Impostors, matchmake, and play with your friends, what you've done on other platforms has to be left there. (Stats wise, anyway. You're more than welcome to bring your skillz with you.)

μπηκα στις 3 το πρωι και ειχε ΠΟΛΥ κοσμο. αμεσως δουλεψε το ΜΜ

μακαρι να διατηρηθει (που το πιστευω γιατι ειναι ευχαριστο game) oλος αυτος ο κοσμος...

οσον αφορα τα unlocks και τo free stuff που παιρνουμε οσοι εχουμε αγορασει το game (που παραμενει στο library και μπορει αν θελει καποιος να συνεχισει να το παιζει μεσω GFWL) δειτε εδω:

post-22844-1416076543,2696_thumb.png

post-22844-1416076543,7666_thumb.png

post-22844-1416076543,8074_thumb.png

ναι το ειχα αγορασει αυτο στο steam sales. εχω παιξει πολλες ωρες και ειμαι μεγαλο lvl εμενα προσωπικα μου αρεσε παρα πολυ αυτο το παιχνιδι και εχει και πολυ πλακα

παίδες, παίζει με χειριστήριο 360 ?

oχι

υπαρχει ομως παντα το pinnacle με ετοιμο μαλιστα profile για το GCI

How to: Use controller support to play Gotham City Impostors PC game - (Xbox 360, PS3 SIXAXIS, PS2, PSX / PlayStation, MadCatz, Logitech, Saitek, Any PC Gamepad or Joystick!) - Fix controller problems and add gamepad support for any game instantly!

ευχαριστώ. θα το δοκιμάσω

υπ οψιν οτι το pinnacle δεν ειναι freeware :whistling

υπαρχει το xpadder (free η εκδοση 5.3) και σε αυτο το link εχουνε profiles καποιοι users, σε περιπτωση που βαριεσαι να φτιαξεις τις δικες σου ρυθμισεις :p

• 3 months later...

Archived