Wolfenstein: The New Order

παιδεσ μια βοηθεια αν ξερει κανεισ.εχω εγκαταστησει το wolfenstein ολα κανονικα αλλα οταν παει να ξεκινησει με πεταει στο δευτερολεπτο παλι πισω στο desktop.καμμια ιδεα τι μπορει να φταει?

δες αν βοηθησουν τα παρακατω:

Wolfenstein: The New Order PC Low FPS, White Screen, Installation Problem, Crashes and Fixes - Guide4GameS

Wolfenstein: The New Order technical issues: the problems detailed, plus a few fixes | PC Gamer

Wolfenstein: The New Order – New Tweaks Discovered

Properly Adjust FOV, Completely Disable DOF

Wolfenstein: The New Order – New Tweaks Discovered – Properly Adjust FOV, Completely Disable DOF | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

paste the following command at the bottom of the wolfconfig file.

Do note that the ‘jobs_numthreads’ is for 8-core CPUs,

so those with 4-cores will have to reduce the number to 4.

If you experience abnormal slowdowns, delete this entry or change it to 0:

jobs_numthreads 8

Here are also some additional tweaks:

“Hands FOV – cvaradd hands_fovscale 1.0

DoF – cvaradd r_postprocessdof 0

Adaptive Glare – cvaradd r_skipadaptiveglare 1

View Blur – cvaradd view_blur_max 0

cvaradd view_blur_min 0

Hardware Textures – cvaradd r_usehardwaretextures 1″

In order to completely disable DOF:

“open up graphicsprofiles.json and find the postprocessdof line and change high and ultra to 0.”

Last but not least, here is how you can change the game’s FOV in order to have smaller arms/weapons.

“I also discovered if anyone wants to force tweaks not accepted otherwise you type in the console “cvaradd” as a prefix to the command. For instance to change hands fov type “cvaradd hands_fovscale 1.0″ or to disable Dof put “cvaradd r_postprocessdofmode 1″ and to disable a bunch of post process effects like a color grade type put “cvaradd r_skippostprocess 1″ “

έχει μόνο τον φάκελο savegame και το αρχείο qconsole

το εχεις τρεξει το game; εχεις φτιαξει καθολου τα settings; μηπως το δημιουργει αφου φτιαξεις αυτα το .cfg αρχειο...

εκει παντως ειναι η θεση του.

το vsync πως κλεινει διαφορετικά το έχω off και είναι κολλημένο στα 60fps.... και από τι βλέπω η κάρτα μου είναι low στα 1020hz :Σ μονο στα videos ανεβαίνει κανονικά στα hz

Έγινε επεξεργασία από AstraLgr

το vsync πως κλεινει διαφορετικά το έχω off και είναι κολλημένο στα 60fps.... και από τι βλέπω η κάρτα μου είναι low στα 1020hz :Σ μονο στα videos ανεβαίνει κανονικά στα hz

Tο παιχνιδι ειναι κλειδωμενο στα 60fps.

Νόμιζα θα είχε τίποτε σε κανένα world pad να το ξεκλειδώνουμε αλλα τέλος πάντων.. πολύ καλο game όσο το παίζω στην χρονική στιγμή ότι έπρεπε ήταν... λίγο μου φαίνεται η κίνηση κάπως αλλα συνηθίζεται thanks wolves

Χθες μου ήρθε από amazon σήμερα το έβαλα... Τι να πω... Απλά έχω εντυπωσιαστεί... Απίστευτα δουλεμένο, δυνατοί χαρακτήρες και story. Τελικά μερικές εταιρείες δεν κοροϊδεύουν τον κόσμο...

Wolfenstein: The New Order – Possible Performance Boost Discovered | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

According to our reader, by renaming the executable filename from WolfNewOrder_x64 to WolfNewOrder_x32, PC gamers will notice a huge performance increase.

“I am using the latest Nvidia drivers but that boost still happened strangely enough. Just the rename made my game run butter smooth. I have an i7 3770 3.4 ghz and a GTX 660 1.5 GB and 32 GB of RAM. I had read on forums that the rename have a huge FPS boost, and I can confirm it’s a world of difference. It went from horribly stutters to barely any streaming to butter smooth and no pop in”

confirmed :T: