Anand retires.

I’m 32 now. The only things that’ve been more of a constant in my life than AnandTech are my parents. I’ve spent over half of my life learning about, testing, analyzing and covering technology. And I have to say, I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.

But after 17.5 years of digging, testing, analyzing and writing about the most interesting stuff in tech, it’s time for a change. This will be the last thing I write on AnandTech as I am officially retiring from the tech publishing world. Ryan Smith (@RyanSmithAT) is taking over as Editor in Chief of AnandTech.

AnandTech | The Road Ahead

32 είναι μόνο;! Damn.

LOL. Μόλις έθετα ερώτηση αν αξίζει να μπει στις ειδήσεις. Και είπα και το ίδιο Damn στο ποστ που έκανα μόλις διαπίστωσα την ηλικία του.

Καλά έκανες και το πόσταρες. Ειδικά για τον Anand μπορείς να πεις ότι ο τύπος αξίζει να ανοίξεις thread για την αποχώρησή του από ένα site σε αντίθεση με πολλούς άλλους.