WAF and TFT 19"

fonzi

Μπα δεν έχω και πολύ άγχος με την dell (λιγότερο απο ότι έχω με samsung).

Διότι η dell αν έχει απο την αρχή πιξελ χαλασμένο στην αλλάζει!

Και από την άλλη η 193π που φοράει το ίδιο πάνελ με την dell 1905 κοστίζει γύρω στα 600+ εδώ. Ενώ η dell 420 τελική!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Εννοώ την βρήκες σίγουρα με αυτό το panel?

Σου υπενθυμίζω αυτό:

"Εξαρτάται σε τι κομάτι θα πέσεις.Εβγαλε και με το πολύ καλό panel της Samsung (που τέσταρε το Anandtech) αλλά αργότερα έβαλε και MVA από την AUO.

Για να είσαι σίγουρος ποιο έχει:

1- Turn off your screen

2- Press simultaneously the 'Menu' and '+' button of the screen.

3- While holding the 2 buttons press now the 'Power' button.

4- Once the screen in ON, unpress the 3 buttons.

5- Go to OSD menu (by pressing 'Menu' button) then select the 'Reinit' option (red point at the bottom of menu).

6- Select 'Factory' option.

7- You can see now the panel manufacturer (as the pic posted below)."

Θα σου δείξει αν είναι Samsung ένα κωδικό πχ LTM190E4-L02 ή κάποιον άλλο.Μετά πας στo site της Samsung και βλέπεις τα ακριβή χαρακτηριστικά.

π.χ.

http://www.samsung.com/us/Products/Semiconductor/TFTLCD/MonitorApplication/LTM190E4_L02/LTM190E4_L02.asp

Απο όσο είδα όπου έψαξα αυτό φοράει.

Λες να παίζει καμιά κομπίνα και να μας φορέσουν MVA?

Βρε παιδιά το έγραψα και σε άλλο post. Δύο παρτίδες είναι η Dell

Samsung PVA LTM190E4-L02

ή

AUO MVA M190EN03-V0

Απο όσο είδα όπου έψαξα αυτό φοράει.

Λες να παίζει καμιά κομπίνα και να μας φορέσουν MVA?

Κομπίνα όχι.Σοβαρή εταιρία είναι.Εξαρτάται τι έχουν.Μη ξεχνάς πρώτα έβαλε το PVA και αργότερα το MVA.Στείλτους ένα εμάιλ και ρώτα για σιγουριά.

Θα σου δείξει αν είναι Samsung ένα κωδικό πχ LTM190E4-L02 ή κάποιον άλλο.Μετά πας στo site της Samsung και βλέπεις τα ακριβή χαρακτηριστικά.

π.χ.

http://www.samsung.com/us/Products/...TM190E4_L02.asp

Το link δεν δουλεύει...

"I'm running the two monitors side by side right now. The AUO panel looks sharper and brighter, the color looks more accurate and it seems to ghost less. The ghosting on the Samsung bothered me, even when just scrolling text. On the AUO I don't notice it as much. I'm not a gamer so I can't comment on the results with games"

"I received two 1905FP's yesterday. Fortunately and what must be a fluke, I received both an M190EN03 and a LTM190E4-L02. First box I opened was the AUO panel, and I must say I was disappointed. I have a Samsung 193P to compare with side by side so that really helps. The AUO has light bleeding from top and bottom, very noticeable on boot and when viewing a DVD. Text is not as sharp as the 193P or the 1905FP with the Samsung panel. I was happily suprised to find the second box with the LTM190E4-L02. The 1905 with the Samsung panel has absolutely zero light bleed and text is sharp. I am not an avid gamer, so ghosting has never been a problem. I did however complete Far Cry on my 193P, and it looked fantastic. I would return the AUO panel as it is unacceptable to me, but my neighbor wants it. He is an older gent, and will be using an analog connection."

αντε να βγάλεις άκρη ποιό είναι καλύτερο...

Archived