AMD R9 2x0Χ Καθ'οδόν !!

Ακριβως αυτο με ρωτησε και ενας Πρώην Χαβαλές Gamer που ηρθε σπιτι πριν 3 μηνες περιπου για να δει την 780 στο BF3 στα 1080p.

Οταν αρχιζα να του λεω περι gpu load ... με κοιταγε ... :hehe:

Ε τι περίμενες απο amdακια; για να καταλαβει θα πρεπει να εχει και ιδεα πανω στις Kepler καρτες σειρας GTX για το πως δουλευουν!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ποιος θα ξεφορτωσει 780/titan για την 290X ;

Αργησε πολυ η κοκκινη να απαντησει στην πρασινη (780).

Δεν υπάρχει λόγος να ξεφορτώσει κανεις 780-titan.

Το ψόφησαν όμως το θέμα με τις 290-290X. Ας βγουν τα μαμημένα τα reviews και οι τιμές να δούμε τι γίνεται και αναλόγως να πάμε ταμείο.

Ε τι περίμενες απο amdακια; για να καταλαβει θα πρεπει να εχει και ιδεα πανω στις Kepler καρτες σειρας GTX για το πως δουλευουν!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

:tomato: ban me :p

Originally Posted by Shadow_UGZ View Post

Just came back from the AMD event in Montreal and wanted to share the info I got. The event was in a small room with 3 AMD guys, 2 identical rigs (except for GPUS) and some refreshments.

I think the specs/benchmarks have already been posted so I'll just post some observations and other info I got from the AMD guys.

- The 290X was MUCH smoother than the GTX 780 (The GTX780 was tearing like a mofo in Bioshock Infinite, painful to watch...)

- The 290X has a "UBER-mode" switch on the side which he couldn't tell more about because of NDA

- 280X is still Tahiti but it's a "completely new ASIC"

- Never Settle will not be bundled with R7/R9 series at launch but will be eventually. It will still be bundled with 7970, etc

- The 290X was surprisingly very quiet and looks amazing (much better than GTX780 IMO, I love black biggrin.gif)

- 290X is HDMI 1.4 (not 2.0, so it's limited to 30Hz @ 4K on HDMI)

- NDA lifting this month "for sure"

- They are testing some BETA drivers with 12K (3 x 4K) eyefinity support which they will be releasing soon

- He would not let me run GPUz... frown.gif

- Very disappointed by 4K, expected a lot more. Not worth it IMO

I have some pics but they are very blurry, I can dump them in an imgur album if you guys really want to see them.

-He also said their aim is to compete with the GTX 780 and not the Titan. Surprisingly, Bioshock Infinite had the 290x beating the 780 by about 15% but in Tomb Raider only about 5%. It's weird considering Bioshock tends to favor NVIDIA and Tomb Raider AMD. He couldn't reveal the price but he did tell me we'd be ''extremely happy'' about it. Considering it's aiming to compete with the 780, I wouldn't be surprised to see it priced lower.

-He didn't tell me Never Settle bundles will be eventually included with the R series, he simply told me people love bundles and it's a great incentive to buy so they'll definitely try to have some in the future.

-The Sharp monitors were both 4K 60HZ and 30''. They looked good but not nearly enough to justify their ridiculous price tags of 3,000$+. 4K doesn't look that much better than 1600p at that screen size but that's probably due to the screen being too small to display UHD in its full glory. Still, for those who absolutely want a 4K 27'', you'll be disappointed.

-290X is designed to run at 95c so it'll get hot but it won't throttle nor get damaged by this. This is the target they're aiming for. The GPU will run really hot but will still be stable.

-Mantle will be strictly up to the developers to use or not to use. They apparently have some big name players in the field who will use Mantle. Dice is the first big one but expect to see more in the near future. Mantle is what everyone say it is. It brings a console-like development environment to the PC. I wouldn't hold my breath for 20% better performance. I would however expect much smoother and better ports.

-The tech demo showing Ruby with the not so great TressFX had around 23 different effects designed by AMD and it was just a beta. A finished version will apparently look much better.

-CPU's running on both systems were i7-3960X.

-The AMD rep said he saw the rumors about the pricing online and the most widely accepted prices are ''completely wrong''.

-He couldn't reveal anything about the specs. No GPU-Z. Nothing. Just the cards as is.

- I attempted to get the price out of him by first asking how much the monitors were worth and then by asking how much the whole system was worth. He didn't bite. biggrin.gif

[LR] AMD To Show Off Radeon R9 290X Video Card in Montreal Tomorrow! - Page 22

Κατσε να δουμε το mantle πως θα δουλεύει....

Αν η καρτα σκότωνε θα εδιναν review απο crysis-metro-bf3,4 οπως ειπα ειναι νωρις ακομα για ασφαλες συμπέρασμα

να βγεί το mantle να βγεί και ο driver και θα δούμε και από αυτά !

Please do understand that the benchmarks results have NOT been taken at Guru3D setups. These systems have been created by AMD. Our actual review will (soon) will show everything you need to know based on our own test results.

image.jpg

Nαι ειναι της AMD για αυτο

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7kr9p1MbJw]Vasilis Karras - Astin na leei - YouTube[/ame]

The 290X has a "UBER-mode" switch on the side which he couldn't tell more about because of NDA

He couldn't reveal the price but he did tell me we'd be ''extremely happy'' about it.

Θα έλεγα ότι αρχίζει να γίνεται εξαιρετικά ενδιαφέρον.... :dance3:

Έγινε επεξεργασία από The_Blade

Για αυτο ειπα οτι η κοκκινη θα τα βρει δυσκολα λογω timing.

Ποιος θα ξεφορτωσει 780/titan για την 290X ;

Αργησε πολυ η κοκκινη να απαντησει στην πρασινη (780).

Ειμαι σιγουρος απο τωρα οτι η 290Χ που αν/θα παρω θα ειναι γτπ στα 3 μονιτορ.:whistle2:

Αν ειναι θα την κανω τραμπα με την 780 σου.

Κανένα ΜΗ AMD Friendly game δεν έχει ο πίνακας;

amd friendly τα bf3 - metro - borderlands 2 - max payne - blacklist ?

srsly ? :p

Btw η διαφορα στο sleeping dogs μου φαινεται λιγο καπως :S

Και ναι δεν χρειαζεται να εχεις πανω απο 1080p monitor για να ξεζουμισεις καρτα του 500αρικου

Nvidia Sparse Grid Supersampling

3DCenter Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Antialiasing - Kompatibilit

amd friendly τα bf3 - metro - borderlands 2 - max payne - blacklist ?

srsly ? :p

Προφανώς δεν αντεληφθεις το ειρωνικό του ύφους :p.

Btw η διαφορα στο sleeping dogs μου φαινεται λιγο καπως :S

Και ναι δεν χρειαζεται να εχεις πανω απο 1080p monitor για να ξεζουμισεις καρτα του 500αρικου

Για 1000αρικο μίλησα. Ενίοτε και 2k.

Nvidia Sparse Grid Supersampling

3DCenter Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Antialiasing - Kompatibilit

To πρωτο λινκ μας δείχνει ποσο πολυ ζορίζονται δυο 480sli και το δεύτερο εξηγεί το πως εγκαταλειπουν το msaa λογο memory bandwidth που δεν βολευει τον πράσινο θεο και το ποσο κοροιδευομαστε μετάξυ μας με τα 182838374-3 διαφορετικά aa mode implemetations μετάξυ των δυο εταιριών. Γιατί οπώς λέει κ ο Φίλος εκεί μέσα, άλλο το forced 8AA στην amd, άλλο στην nVidia.

Κατα τ' αλλα κάνουμε συγκρίσεις.

Έγινε επεξεργασία από NoDsl

σταμάτα να γκρινιάζεις βρε fanboy [MENTION=124]NoDsl[/MENTION]! σου επιτρέπω να ποστάρεις ξανά εδώ μόνο όταν βγει official Unigine της 290X.

Ειδες σε τι περίοπτη θέση την έχω τη σημαία της ΑΤΙ στο μαγαζί έτσι; Απο αύτη τη σημαία ζω. Μη μου τρως το ψωμί!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk. << πως βγαίνει αύτη η χαζομαρα;

Έγινε επεξεργασία από NoDsl

bk7CUJP.jpg

Πόλυ μικρότερες διάφορες θα έχουν σε μικρότερες αναλύσεις. Απλα το θέμα είναι το εξης. Κοιταγα το πρωι το ριβιου της ΕΒΓΑ 780 ντουαλ κλασιφαιντ κ είναι κοντά στο 20% πιο γρήγορη απο τη ρεφερενς! Τι συγκριση να κανεις έτσι; με 20% διάφορα αλλαζεις κατηγόρια...