Wizard!

Μια που αρχίζουν να βγαίνουν σιγά σιγά κάποιες ειδήσεις, για να μην τις έχουμε σκόρπιες, ξεκινάμε ένα θέμα.

Όπως όλα δείχνουν θα έχουμε νέο τίτλο μετά το καλοκαίρι φυσικά, μπορεί Νοέμβριο, μπορεί όμως και Απρίλιο.

Πιστεύω ότι στόχος είναι ο Νοέμβριος, αλλά δε θα βγει αν δεν είναι έτοιμο, γιατί δεύτερο συνεχόμενο φιάσκο όπως με το BF4, δε θα το σηκώσει η κοινότητα.

To σύνθημα για το νέο παιχνίδι είναι "back to it's roots". Τι ακριβώς σημαίνει αυτό, δε γνωρίζει κανείς, αλλά σύμφωνα με δηλώσεις, θα γίνει περισσότερο military και λιγότερο arcade. Δεν ξέρω αν αυτό θα ευχαριστήσει την κοινότητα που θέλει kills/score/k:d, και ίσως να έχει αντίκτυπο στις πωλήσεις, αλλά προσωπικά πιστεύω ότι το καλύτερο θα ήταν ένα Battlefield Bad Company 3. Όχι ως όνομα, γιατί νομίζω το franchise BC έχει εγκαταλειφθεί, αλλά ως φιλοσοφία.

New Battlefield Confirmed For 2016 Release

http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/14350/20141119/battlefield-5-release-date-battlefield-hardline.htm

Έγινε επεξεργασία από rastafari
Αλλαγή τίτλου από bf5 σε bf1
  • Like 5

Δυστυχως, οσο θα υπαρχει πισω στο μυαλο τους αυτο: (που σιγουρα υπαρχει)

Analyst: next Battlefield game will beat the next Call of Duty game

δεν προκειται να δουμε το "back to it's roots" για τη σειρα battlefield.

Mακαρι να με διαψευσουν.

• Like 3

Πάντως στο video αναφέρεται σε σωστό multi και όχι σα κάτι ανάλογο του CoD. Εγώ το εκλαμβάνω δηλαδή ως "να φέρουμε τον κόσμο σε ένα σωστό παιχνίδι". Θα δείξει.

Από την άλλη, αν και δεν έχω στατιστικά στα χέρια μου, νομίζω ότι το CoD χάνει έδαφος έτσι κι αλλιώς, άσχετα με το πόσοι από αυτούς πάνε BF μεριά.

Δεν νομιζω να χανει εδαφος το cod. Εχω φιλους στο steam που τους εβλεπα καθε μερα να μπαινουν στο advanced warfare. Με το που βγηκε το black ops 3, ΟΛΟΙ, σε μια μερα το γυρισαν στο black ops 3. Αν λυσουν τα προβληματα του 4 μια χαρα θα παει το 5.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

κλασσικα, μεχρι να εχουμε επισημη ανακοινωση, θα "διαρρεουν" διαφορα....

Reddit - Battlefield 2016 ► 2143 LEAKED INFO? (Battlefield 2016 News Video) : battlefield_4

Παράθεση

Back half a year in summer of 2015 I was one of 100 Playtesters invited to DICE STOCKHOLM to test an early build of Battlefield 2016. It is actually code named Armageddon so the IMDB page gets that part right. According to one of the devs the game will actually release under a different name and I assume that of which will be 2143. That's right 2143 but before you start the anti-future rant let me detail what I play tested.

When we arrived we were immediately thrown into a map which reminded me of Operation Whiteout from BF4: Final Stand so I assumed instantly this would be a prequel possibly to 2143. The map was rather big for a Battlefield map with 9 flags. There were multiple futuristic tents and turrets around the map and a small facility was built up the side of a snowy hill. We also had a adsorption of vehicles that reminded me of 2142. We had a HoverTank on the American side and also had one of the Pan-Asian Side. These tanks were fitted with a limited time speed boost. An attachment that increased self-repair time, an AP(X) Shell, a HVMG (Hyper Velocity Machine Gun), and finally an adjustable zoom sight which I didn't like that much. Also to be noted was that the tank had a movable turret. We had the loved Mechs from 2142 but they look so much more interesting in 900p. The mech also had an Increase self repair time attachment, a dual 25mm Cannon on each side, a TOW missile (there was a version of the TOW that could bore into surfaces and explode when you press RT a second time), an APS that took 2 shots to shutdown but lasted 10-15 seconds ish, and a FLIR zoom sight. There were also ATV's that had HVMG's on top as well as an increased armor upgrade(ATV's ha multiple attachments I didn't try). Next up was a VTOL sorts of vehicle that I will call the APACHE 2143. It had a 30mm Explosive Shell Cannon, Smart Lock Missiles, and for gunner had TOWS, and a sort of dumb fire micro missile launcher. A transport version of the VTOL was available with 2 LVMG (Low Velocity MG) on both sides, and a shielded hull upgrade. The AMTRAC from bf4 was a model used during the test for a vehicle they want to introduce later that will work similarly. The AMTRAC in this game is very heavy armored and took 5 Rockets to destroy, it also had a Micro missile launcher, and a proximity electromagnetic shock system. An Anti air was available but it works much differently. It's gullets had slow travel time and the lock on missiles were not OP. It required skill to use properly and was super light armored. If you wanted increase accuracy you could plant drills into the ground that kept the AA in place but also prevents it from moving. Finally what most want to hear: JETS NO LONGER USE 313. They now use a very War Thunder-esque movement system. They are very fast but you can completely control the throttle from 0 and up. This allows for amazing dog fights. All jets have a pre installed hover mode for vertical landing and take off. They come with a H-VACS(High Velocity Air Combat Shells) which can be replaced with many other shells. Also there is a Pre-Installed Active Radar missile but no fear it is ray to avoid with the new movement system. Those were all the vehicles I was able to see and experience on all the 3 maps we tryed.

Soldiers DO NOT have Jet packs. The movement system is classic Battlefield so no BO3 boosted pack. We had a Frag Grenade, M416 looking gun(it had no placeholder name), a pistol called the C21-A, futuristic looking DEFIBS, and lastly (don't rant yet) an air burst rifle.

The other 5 classes were blacked out so I wasn't able to try them. Over all nothing much has changed from BF4 soldier wise.

Finally LEVOLUTION is back and BETTER. One map occurs in London and you are able to bring down a tower. Now this isn't like Shanghai because the tower can fall in 8 DIFFERENT directions base on which bases you destroy. Also it has 4 floors to fight on. It hanged the map completely as well as being awesome to watch. There is a randomized time setting for the map each time you play and dynamic weather that is also random. Another map has a bridge that collapses entirely cause vehicles to not be able to cross the ravine separating the map in half. There are smaller bridges for soldiers to traverse across though.

The game mode we tried is the classic Titan Assault from 2142 where you must attack the enemy Titan but there are also flags on the ground that control Anti-Titan Launchers. Conquest was mentioned but not tested.

There is also the amazing news of standard 80 people server but I overheard plans to attempt 120 player servers during the beta. Also I overheard this game will not be on last-gen, and also has an exclusivity deal with XBOX which will include getting DLC a month before with premium and two weeks before with standard game. PS4 and PC will get the game a whole month later via premium. Lastly the game is expected to have 5-6 DLC expansions and more than 10+ free maps and 15+Weapons and Vehicles too come.

The XBOX deal may change in the time between map releases and the server size may not reach 120 but 80 is the set standard on Titan Assault large.

That was all I saw and played and it might change before the August Beta for all I know. I feel bad for those who wanted BC3 but 2143 won't disappoint guys!

• Like 2

πριν 2 ώρες, το μέλος Lazy Dog έγραψε:

^_^

Πάντως, μέσα σε όλα είπε, ότι το BF3 έχει κάνει περισσότερες πωλήσεις από το BF4 και το ΒΗ μαζί, οπότε σίγουρα αυτό είναι τροφή για σκέψη. Άλλωστε, οι πωλήσεις τους ενδιαφέρουν. Επίσης, στο BF3 έχουμε ακόμα >10.000 παίκτες ενεργούς.

πριν 1 λεπτό, το μέλος Wizard! έγραψε:

Πάντως, μέσα σε όλα είπε, ότι το BF3 έχει κάνει περισσότερες πωλήσεις από το BF4 και το ΒΗ μαζί, οπότε σίγουρα αυτό είναι τροφή για σκέψη.
Άλλωστε, οι πωλήσεις τους ενδιαφέρουν. Επίσης, στο BF3 έχουμε ακόμα >10.000 παίκτες ενεργούς.

Λογικο γιατι μην ξεχνας οτι το 3 εχει μπει και σε bundles με 1 ευρω, και το εχουν δωσει και ποσες φορες δε θυμαμαι free.

πριν 19 λεπτά, το μέλος wolves έγραψε:

Λογικο γιατι μην ξεχνας οτι το 3 εχει μπει και σε bundles με 1 ευρω, και το εχουν δωσει και ποσες φορες δε θυμαμαι free.

Δεν ξέρω, μετράνε αυτά στις πωλήσεις; Πάντως και το 4 το βρίσκεις με 10-12€ και το Premium το είχα δει στα 19€ το καλοκαίρι.

@Wizard! γερο, δεν διαφωνω...προτιμησα να σου βαλω το γελακι, παρα ενα gif με @@ (γιατι αυτα θα παρουμε στο τελος) :lol:

Έγινε επεξεργασία από Lazy Dog
  • Like 2

πριν 14 λεπτά, το μέλος Lazy Dog έγραψε:

Και κάπου εκεί θα σκάει μύτη ο Μαύρος Βαρώνος και θα ψεκάζει με αέριο της μουστάρδας; :p

gIioAGt.jpg

Έγινε επεξεργασία από black66.gr
  • Like 1