HL2: Episode One

kallileo

Δε βλεπω πολυς κοσμος να το εχει παρει χαμπαρια αλλα κυκλοφορησε το Episode One με πρωταγωνιστρια την γκομενα(Αlyx) απο το HL2. Λενε οτι ειναι περιπου 4-5 ωρες gaming και δεν χρεαιζεται να υπαρχει προεγκαταστημενο το HL2 για να παιξει.

"The game still looks quite good, however, and features full HDR for some nice lighting effects. The facial animation is still top-notch, the voice acting is great, and the art style is gritty and detailed. Alyx is with you almost the entire way, and she's typically more of a help than a hindrance, which is a refreshing change. The rebel squads in HL2 tended to get bunched up in hallways, making it difficult to quickly and tactically respond to a threat, so it's nice to just deal with one capable individual. And she's not invincible. There was one section where I had to do a lot of running around, and I left it to her to deal with some problems while I did my thing. Unfortunately, she died, and game doesn't let you progress when that happens. I was more conscientious of her situation from that point on, but there's only so much I can do when I don't get an indication of how much health she has, or if her health regenerates after being out of combat for X amount of time. I'll take her over an invincible ally, though, or over a slew of constantly restocked but faceless buddies."

http://www.halflifeportal.com/

Review

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=65249

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2aftermath/review.html?sid=6152188

Απο οτι λενε το Episode Two θα βγει τα Χριστουγγενα και το Episode Three καπου μεσα στο 2007.

Ας ελπισουμε να ειναι κατι διαφορετικο γιατι με τις μαμακιες που βγαινουν εχουμε να παιξουμε παιχνιδι μισο χρονο. Τσαμπα οι διπυρηνοι και οι καρτες.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Αρχική απάντηση από kallileo

Ρε Unsto τι στον καλο κανεις και εχεις full ταχυτητα?????

Εγω πανω απο 3 kbps δεν πιανω ρε μαμωτο.......

Χαχαχαχα, private trackers, δεν ειναι για τον απλο κοσμο, μουχαχαχαχα:nerd: :nerd:

Αρχική απάντηση από kallileo [Σήμερα, στις 13:25]

Σωστο και αυτο.

Απο share ratio πως πας????:D

Υπηρξαν και καλυτερες εποχες (οταν ειχαμε 2 pcs σε πανεπιστημια)

Uploaded 2.26 TB (4.54 GB/Day)

Downloaded 1.61 TB (3.22 GB/Day)

Share ratio 1.409

Το σκισαμε στο:OT: , μονο ο spc μας λειπει:D :D

omfg κοκκινογεννηδες ξεκολληστε :p εχω και τα 4 video του episode one( 3 teasers 1 trailer ) + το trailer του SiN απτο steam, δεν φαινονται καθολου ασχημα αν και το SiN πρεπει να εχει πολυ μαπα AI

Αρχική απάντηση από amartolos [Σήμερα, στις 13:38]

32kpς μεσο ορο.. 1.4γιγα...ακα 16 ωρες....λουκουμι για το σαβ/κο

ps:κυκλοφορει και ενα που ειναι 2.8giga... τι παιζει???

............... :getlost:

Archived