Αξιόλογα πολυμέσα και ρήσεις στο διαδίκτυο (ThinkLab)

Tsakonas

Update: I've been in contact with the photographer in the above video and we would both like to issue a statement regarding the news of the National Park Service's decision to put the elk down.

My statement:

I am deeply saddened by the fate of the elk. It has certainly pulled a black cloud over this whirlwind "viral video" experience.

I spoke to the reporter who broke the story and she assured me the decision was based on a pattern of aggressive behavior that began prior to the incident documented in this video. The behavior was the result of visitors feeding the elk and conditioning them to seek food from humans. This video only serves as an example of the elk's dangerous behavior, not an impetus to it.

:(

A team of Russian photographers has created this amazing digital tour of the Acropolis in Athens. Anybody who wishes to visit The Parthenon but distance doesn’t allow them, now they can at least visit the monument digitally. The team has managed to capture amazing panoramic photos of most of the important points of interest of Acropolis. Viewers who live far from Greece’s capital can enjoy a digital tour of Acropolis and amazing views of Athens just with one click from the comfort of their home.

The Parthenon Like You 've Never Seen it Before! | Greece.GreekReporter.com Latest News from Greece

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Q4rMCy2Tk]History Timeline: World Religions Conquest Map HD - YouTube[/ame]

Κακία: Παράλληλα έπρεπε να δείχνει και τα έσοδα κάθε θρησκείας

Έγινε επεξεργασία από l2phile