Ποδηλατό-thread (CycleLab)

performer

Δεν ξερω Κώστα τι λες για την μπάρα, αλλά το Planet-X έχει τα bestest newslettah evah.

UK'S CHEAPEST MAXIM BARS

Well OK, there's a small catch... They're nearly out of their "best before" date... The box says 15/11/12 on it, which means by the time you'll get them, they're out of date. But! It's just a BEST BEFORE not a USE BY, and so as a result we're just selling them to you at a ridiculous discount because otherwise we'll have to eat them in the office, and it'll be giddy week. And we don't need that.

We're selling a BOX OF 25 BARS for just £11.59 which according to our basic sums means they're 46p each. Which has to be a bargain. I mean a Mars Bar is 59p (I had to google it).

And certainly cheaper fuel than petrol (did you know it's like £6.40 a gallon right now... bonkers).

^^True story αρχηγε μου.

Και εγω στο auto pause το εχω ρυθμισει, αλλα σε καθε σταση για ξεκουραση το σταματαω μονος να ειμαι σιγουρος.

Αραγε θα μας κανει καλο καιρο την Κυριακη για μια βολτα;; Ε Θεε;;;;;;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Το δικό μου πρόγραμμα την Κυριακή έχει χιλιόμετρα.

Θα πάω να παλέψω με τους κουρσάδες :p:P:P

Δυτικοποδηλάτες: Πάμε ΛΙΜΝΗ ΜΠΕΛΕΤΣΙ | Facebook

να πάρεις μαζί σου αδιάβροχο μια και ο καιρός θα'ναι χάλια. μερικές προτάσεις :p:p:p

sku_19963_2.jpg

Red-Cycling-Bicycle-Bike-Raincoat-Rain-Cape.jpg