Red Orchesta 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

GruntGR

• 1 month later...

Αρχισαν τα dev blog post για το In Country :D :D

Pop Smoke Games | Development Blog

Σημερα βγηκε νεα build ειδικα για οσους φτιαχνουν custom map ετσι ωστε να τα εχουν ετοιμα πριν βγει το επομενο patch, επισης εδω και ενα μηνα εχει ξεκινησει διαγωνισμος με πλουσια δωρα και χρηματικο επαθλο 30.000$ ( ΑΚΟΥΣ DICE ? © )

4.7GB Update? - Tripwire Interactive Forums

"Counterattack" Mapping Contest for RO2 - Tripwire Interactive Forums

Δοκιμασα το φφφαναστικο SMMA injector προχθες και ανεβασα μερικα σκρινς εδω imgur: the simple image sharer

Α και για να μην ξεχνιομαστε ....

htd0er.jpg

ΡΕΝΤ ΩΡΧΕΙΣ-ΣΤΡΑ ΧΟΙΡΟ-ΟΥΖ ΟΦ ΣΤΑΛΙΝΓΚΡΑΝΤ ( guest star GROF Olympus ) ΤΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΜΙΑ ΟΛΟΚΛΗΡΗ ΗΜΕΡΑ - ΕΒΔΟΜΗΝΑΠΕΝΤΕ ΤΙΣ ΕΚΑΤΟ ΕΚΠΤΩΣΗ, ΜΟΟΟΟΟΟΝΟΟΟ 4 ΚΟΜΜΑ ΣΑΡΑΝΤΑΕΝNEA ΕΥΡΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ :D

Save 75% on Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY on Steam

• 4 weeks later...

feedback απτο χθεσινοβραδυνο beta test event για το campaign mode

Side Played on: Russia

Outcome: Total Defeat

I had fun though, I find it nice how you can stick with one group of people, on the same team, throughout your journey of fighting through the territories. I had an ejoyable time, although towards the end we had less people, and lack of comms :|

The positives:

I liked the general feel of it. At first it looked like a fancy map voting screen that you can only vote connecting territories and have mass resources.

I find it fun how either team can be attacking or defending depending on the situation, it's not the same ol'set up where Russians defend Grain Elevator anymore.

I can see some nice tactics on a team with communication. Not just general tactics, logistical tactics, like retreating to savor your resources, and some planning ahead.

The negatives:

Not much, general bugs like chat boxes not working and such. If I had to complain about one thing about the gamemode is that teams aren't locked. Sure when you join in select a team, and switch maps it auto-places you in that team. But there is still a teamselect button which I don't enjoy much, I can see people switching over to the winning team, which is okay in general matches but in an entire campaign I see it being even worse.

Suggestions?:

Tanks. Tanks need their own seperate respawn timer, and their own seperate combat power. So if you have an excellent anti-tank dude, he can destroy opposing tanks, making their future defences and/or attacks that much weaker. If you run out of tank combat power, you don't get anymore tanks for the campaign. This will make even more logistical tactics possible, like saving your tanks for a last ditch effort, or using them on a big push forward. Things like that

Over all:

Me gusta ^_^ had fun, can't wait to play with a more talkative, filled up team. I really got demorilized after we lost a couple matches, I felt like I couldn't fight properly anymore, and that's damn sweet.

I also like the "Allies Defeated" cutscene at the end :3

A+

MP Campaign Feedback - Tripwire Interactive Forums

Οσο για το RS, επιβεβαιωθηκε επισημα πως θα ειναι standalone-expansion με ημερομηνια κυκλοφοριας - αρχες 2013 ( εκτος απροοπτου :p ) θα εχει 10 map, 3 διαφορετικα realism modes οπως και το rohos, οποιος το αγορασει θα εχει προσβαση στο multiplayer κομματι του πρωτου ( λες και το single player ειχε λογο υπαρξης :p ) , ο καθε server μαλιστα μπορει να "τρεχει" και τα 2 ( αυτα να τα ακουει η DICE και οι premium server της :p) ωστε να πηγαινει καποιος απτο απτο main game στο expansion χωρις πολλα-πολλα

Περισσοτερο info και λιγοτερο μπλα-μπλα στο φφφανταστικο gameplay trailer, goty 2013 spotted :D:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27jXLqAuDfY]Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm - 4 Exclusive Multiplayer Maps - YouTube[/ame]

αν και δεν μου αρεσουνε τα montages και οι υπερπαραγωγες, μια εξαιρεση για τον παιχταρα mongolfps

edit: το κομματι απο το 3:44 ως το 3:58 αφιερωμενο εξαιρετικα στον headcrab :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osE3_InqOW8]Georgiou - Poses? - YouTube[/ame]

* PROPER

[ame]

[/ame] Έγινε επεξεργασία από GruntGR

• 2 weeks later...

http://steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1621550047490141937

barashka1.jpg

A long railroad bridge, scattered buildings, bunkers facing each other across a long gully. Sound familiar?

For long time Red Orchestra fans it should, because I'm talking about Barashka, the next official map for Red Orchestra 2. Featuring combined arms gameplay and thrilling cat and mouse chases between infantry and armor as they duel for control over territory, we are bringing this classic RO map back to life.

barashka2.jpg

While its full facelift underway to bring it up to RO 2 standards, we will shortly be adding it to the stand alone beta so players can help us with feedback on gameplay. We look forward to playing this classic map with the community again (and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites)!

A lot of community members have been asking when we'll be adding more vehicles to the game, particularly troop transports. The short answer is that we've shifted around our plans a bit and additional vehicles are something that we're still looking to add, but won't be coming in the really near future(ραουρ :( ). This is partially due to Rising Storm catching us by surprise - in a good way! Once we played the early versions of Rising Storm we knew it was going to be awesome, and decided to turn it into a full product. This means a lot of the Tripwire team have been cranking away working on Rising Storm along with the Rising Storm team to get the game ready for release. We've also been hard at work supporting the RO2 mod community by working on SDK updates and Steam workshop support which we're very excited about. Steam workshop should really revolutionize the way community mappers distribute their maps and make it much easier for players to find the cool content mappers and modders are working on.

We've also heard the murmuring in the community with speculation about how Rising Storm will be priced. While we aren't yet ready to release the exact pricing, we will clarify something right now. We will not be throwing the current RO2 community under the bus!!! Our current plan is to allow existing RO2 owners to upgrade to Rising Storm at a significant discount compared to someone that just buys Rising Storm outright. Additionally, we will not be splintering the community by keeping players separated. Servers will be able to run RO2 and Rising Storm maps back to back on the same server. Finally, while we're not quite ready to release the details of exactly how it will work, RO2 players that don't own Rising Storm won't just get booted off the server when a Rising Storm map comes up.(ΑΚΟΥΣ DICE?) Rather RO2 owners will be able to play Rising Storm even if they haven't purchased the add-on, likely with some limitations on weapon/class selection. So to summarize, RO2 owners will get a discount on Rising Storm, and everybody will be able to play together on the same servers! (PREMIUM VENTOUZA)

EDIT : Α ξεχασα ! :D :D

Speaking of additional content, I'd like to take this time to highlight the works of Coin-goD who is working to bring anti-tank guns to the game and Blitzk.-Bob who is has a team working on new vehicles. If there are any other awesome projects I have missed be sure to let me know in the comments below! Judging is also getting underway on the following maps that were submitted to Phase 1 of the Counterattack mapping contest: Arad 2, Bridges over Druzhina, Butovo, Coldsteel, Gumrak Station, Kursk, Moscow Highway, Ogledow, Otpy3kab2, and Univermag. If you haven't yet, make sure to check them out!

Έγινε επεξεργασία από GruntGR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM !

We know you have all been waiting to see how In Country: Vietnam is progressing and we are now pleased to reveal two new in game screenshots! While we are taking big steps forward in development, please be aware that these screenshots represent works in progress.

The first screenshot is taken from our Truong Son map. Set along the Ho Chi Min Trail it's an intense fight over a jungle river crossing near Cambodia.

truongson_1.jpg

The second of our screenshots features LZ Betty, a Military Base outside of Phan Thiet which takes players out of the claustrophobic jungle and into the open sands.

lzbetty_1.jpg

You may also have noticed that the website has been given a make over - check out our new 'Features' section where we will make available new details about the project in the coming weeks and months.

Don't forget you can keep track of our progress on our development blog over at Pop Smoke Games and you can also continue to support us the usual way by either liking us on facebook, following us on twitter, watching us on ModDb or by simply joining the discussion in our forum.

In Country: Vietnam

• 3 weeks later...
And the next GDC exclusive to announce is with EVOLVE (https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome). On this Wednesday afternoon (27th March, 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern/10pm UK/11pm Central European Time) we will be showing a full gameplay session of Rising Storm LIVE, just as it happens. We'll be sitting with the Evolve team, including host Blake Morse of GlassHome.TV, plus a bunch of the Rising Storm test crew and developers, in San Francisco, with the gameplay streaming live via Twitch TV, to the following sites:

So, if you want to see the first ever broadcast of live gameplay footage of Rising Storm, make a note in your diary for Wednesday afternoon and come and watch! Tell all your friends who have been waiting to see the Red Orchestra franchise take on the Pacific Theater. Knee mortars. Flamethrowers. Banzai charges...

Rising Storm gameplay LIVE on Wednesday! - Tripwire Interactive Forums

edit : silly me, ξεχασα το trailer :)

[ame]

[/ame] Έγινε επεξεργασία από GruntGR

Όποιος ενδιαφέρεται δίνω 3 steam guest pass για το παιχνίδι(δώθηκαν μετά την αγορά του Humble Weekly Sale: Tripwire

Guest Pass: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY

This pass only gives you access to the full version of this game for a limited time period.

pm το mail και είναι δικά σας!

Έγινε επεξεργασία από tazerom