Samsung SSD, δίλημμα...

...η δική μου καταλυτική ημερομηνία για τον κινέζο είναι τελευταία ημέρα του Ιούνη... Μετά αρχίζει το γλέντι, ή μάλλον, συνεχίζει το γλέντι μιάς και εσείς απ'ότι κατάλαβα το έχετε ξεκινήσει ήδη...

xkandreas του άνοιξες case..?

Ναι ανοιξα case για επιστροφη ωστε να καταχωριθει στο ebay και αφου φυσικα δεν θα απαντησει παμε για περαιτέρω

Πρώτα από όλα να σας ενημερώσω ότι του έριξα και εγώ στο eBay μία υπό το μηδέν αξιολόγηση του π0ύστh σχιζομάτη. Sorry, αλλά αρκετά περίμενα με την πάρτη του.

Καί ...με λιγότερο από 2000 χαρακτήρες (1700 κάτι), άνοιξα σήμερα "case" με τον μ@κάκα.

Όχι με το eBay, αλλά κατ'ευθείαν με την PayPal.

Η δέ PayPal, γράφει (όπως πάντα), ότι μέσα σε 30 ημέρες θα έχω απάντηση...

Μιά χαρά περίμενα σχεδόν 1,5 μήνα, τώρα πάμε για άλλες 30 μέρες, άν και δεν νομίζω να τους πάρει τόοοοσο πολύ.

ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ τους αγοραστές να ενημερώσουν εάν έχουν κάποιο νεότερο από τις συναλλαγές τους ή κάποια έκβαση του case που έχουν ανοίξει ή ακόμα καί εάν έχουν πάρει τα χρήματά τους πίσω..??

υ.γ. ...δέν μπορούμε να αγοράσουμε με την PayPal στο εξωτερικό μιάς και είναι κλειδωμένα τα ευρώ μας στην Ελλάδα... Για να δούμε εάν θα μπεί μέσα στην Ελλάδα η επιστροφή των χρημάτων μας...

Έγινε επεξεργασία από Spyros Mil

Η απάντηση του ebay προ ημερών, αν δεν είναι ίδια σε όλους :

" Dear George,

How are you? I hope that you are doing great while reading my email.

Thank you for contacting eBay regarding item 231570129186. I understand that you need help because you received an empty box. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and giving us a chance to resolve this for you. My name is Aireen, I'll be happy to explain what you can do and how we can help.

George, most of the time people have good experiences on eBay and everything goes fine, but we know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when things don't work out. That's is why we have eBay Money Back Guarantee that covers your purchase. All you have to do is file a return request with your seller. The reason why you need to open a return case is because you are supposed a packaged arrived but empty and this issue is considered as item not as described concern.

Here's how to start a request:

Go to your Purchase history page within My eBay.
    Select the item in question and click Return this item, under the More actions drop-down menu.
    Select the reason to return this item and include a message to the seller (optional).
    Click Start return.

Although you are opening a return request, it doesn't always mean that you'll have to return the box. It would still depends on how the seller would want to resolve the issue, the seller can either issue you a partial refund, send you the missing items or issue you a full refund.

Also keep in mind that sellers are responsible for paying all the return shipping cost, so if they will require you to return the item before they issue you a full refund, they will have to provide you a return shipping label or send you money so you can return the item without having to spend your own. If they will not be able to do this, please contact after 3 business day from when they agreed for you to return the item.

If the seller hasn't resolved the issue with you after 3 business days from case opening, you can ask eBay to step in. eBay will review the information provided and make a decision on your case within 48 hours.

Here's how to ask eBay to step in and help

In the Purchase history section of My eBay, find the item you have not received.
    Click the See request details button (this might be under the link for More actions).
    Choose the option that says Ask us to step in and help, then click Continue.
    Select your reason for asking eBay to step in, and add any details that we might need to know when reviewing your case.
    Click Ask us to step in.

It's been a pleasure providing you with assistance today George. I’m confident that the information I’ve provided will help resolve your concern, and that this show our commitment to support you and firm up your trust on our online community.

I wish you only the best with your future eBay purchases.

Thank you for choosing eBay. We value your business!

Kind regards,

Aireen A.

eBay Customer Service "

- Ανοίγω case σήμερα κι εγώ.

Μέσω ebay, αλλά όπως βλέπεις μου ζητάει πρώτα να στείλω μνμ για επιστροφή και στην συνέχεια αν δεν πάρω πάλι απάντηση από των πωλητή να ζητήσω από το ebay βοήθεια, απ' οτι βλέπω δεν μπορώ να ανοίξω case τελικά ούτε σήμερα γιατί δεν έχει καταχωρηθεί το αίτημά μου για επιστροφή του αντικειμένου. Θα ακολουθήσω τα βήματα που μου προτείνει, ούτως η άλλως δεν μπορώ να προχωρήσω. 

...θα σε "τραβήξει" αυτή η διαδικασία...

Μήπως θα ήταν καλύτερα μεσω PayPal (όπως έκανα και εγώ) ή υπάρχει κάτι που πρέπει να προσέξουμε?

Άν και για μένα είναι αργά, την κατέθεσα και τώρα περιμένω... από PayPal

Πολύ έξυπνος ο Κινέζος... Πατάει επάνω και "παίζει" με τις διαδικασίες του eBay...

Δεν μου έχει ξανατύχει τέτοια περίπτωση και δεν ξέρω ποιο είναι πιο χρονοβόρο.

Λες πως θα σου απαντήσουν "μέσα" σε 30 μέρες το paypal?

Εμένα τώρα μου δίνουν διορία μέχρι τις 6 του μήνα και αν δεν γίνει τίποτα τους στέλνω ξανά να επέμβουν αυτοί και θα έχω απάντησή τους σε 2 μέρες.

"We'll send you an email when the seller responds to your request. If you have not agreed on a solution or the seller has not responded by Jul 06, 2015, you can ask us to step in and help.If you and your seller need more time to work things out, your request will stay open until Aug 12, 2015."

Βρε ας τα πάρουμε και ας κάνει και μήνα

Έχει τόσες αρνητικές αξιολογήσεις ο τύπος που δεν νομίζω να υπάρχει πιθανότητα να μην μας αποζημιώσουν... Άμα δείς τα αρνητικά σχόλια που του έχουν αφήσει, είναι όλα μία από τα ίδια..!

...εγώ τον τρέχω τον Κινέζο μέσω PayPal, όπως σας είχα πεί..

Από την 1η Ιουλίου ΔΕΝ έχει απαντήσει (ακόμα) στό "open case" που του έχω ανοίξει.

Έχει διορία 10 ημέρες από 1/7, δλδ. μέχρι τις 11/7

...εάν δεν απαντήσει λογικά θα έχω μία θετική απάντηση για μένα από την PayPal

Υπομονή 3 ημέρες έμειναν ;-) 

Έγινε επεξεργασία από Spyros Mil

Πρωί πρωί τα μαντάτα...

"

RE: GS=CU1193 | Escalating claim to CS, I received an item that is not as described [#US $US ?01 ] SR# 1-50554030xxx rtCurve.gif

Hello George,

Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service about ” New Samsung 850 EVO-Series MZ-75E120B/AM 2.5" 120GB SATA III 3-D Vertical SSD” (item 231570129186) that you recently purchased. We understand it can be disappointing when a package arrives and it is empty. We want to make sure we address your concerns today.

In order to continue with the investigation of your eBay Money Back Guarantee case, please provide eBay with a declaration confirming that you received an empty box.

Please make sure the declaration below is filled out completely and correctly, then sign, date, and return it to us. You can scan the document and then upload it via the link below.

Please upload document via this link:
https://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?OCSUploadMemberDocuments&action=signin&deptName=USMemberAppeals

In the comments section, please add "1-50554030569"; this will allow us to track and link your documents with this concern. Once you have selected your documents, you will want to select the General document type. Select send and wait for the confirmation to appear to ensure your documents have been submitted for review.

Please make sure that your documents meet the following requirements:

1. They must be in the *.gif, *.jpg, *.png, or PDF file formats.
  2. For security reasons, they must not be aggregated (compressed) or executable files.
  3. The total size of the documents cannot be greater than 20 megabytes (MB).
  4. Each file cannot be larger than 2 MB.

The declaration must contain your real name, case number, eBay item number, and an actual signature with date. Please sign on the line below and review the other information to ensure it's correct. You may not receive a refund or be able to appeal a case if anything is wrong in the declaration. If you'd like to add anything else, please put it under the signature line.

We must receive your documentation within 5 days of the date of this email so we can investigate your case. If we don't receive your fax by then, your case will be closed. Unfortunately, we can't give extensions to the time period. We'll reply with an update on your case within 72 hours of receiving your declaration.

Thanks for all your help. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

--- Declaration ---
The eBay Money Back Guarantee Department
-----------------------------
         Regarding:        
Case number: 5086473xxx
eBay item number: 231570129186
I confirm that the eBay item above did not arrive as described. Instead of an item, I received an empty box.
I declare, under penalty of perjury, that all statements submitted herewith are true to the best of my knowledge.

---------------------------------------      --------------------
Signature                                           Date

I trust this information is helpful and I wish you all the best in eBay in the future.

Kind regards,

Erwin L.
eBay Customer Service
"

Έγινε επεξεργασία από kazaboy

... ένα αναπάντεχω μήνυμα από ebay & paypal... :D  μόλις λίγη ώρα αφού έστειλα την δήλωση σε ebay.

ebay

ind6j8.png

Paypal

2aafubt.png

Αίσιο τέλος παιδιά για μένα απ' ότι φαίνεται. ;) Αντε να δούμε τώρα αν μπορέσουμε να τα χρησιμοποιήσουμε λόγω capital control χιχιχι...