Assetto Corsa

racer

Για το MR rating

Andy, you shouldn't care too much about your A grade. The math is harsh around A.

But I see the questions for the stats are valid, so I start to give in even before the Lobby is going live. A bit cumbersome, but most of you will manage to do this:

Step 1: Generate a MR Id

ONE time only. Go to a MR server you trust (server admins may pick your ID from the logs) and type

/mr genpublicid

MR will chat you with your new ID. You'll need to screenshot + type it, or pick it from your log.

Step 2: Create+Bookmark your link:

Open your browser and go to

http://www.minorating.com/DriverInfo?mrid=your MR Id

You should save/bookmark that link so you don't need to repeat Step 1.

What do you see?

Personal stats:

&embedded=1

Name and grade should be easy. Km and CP (Contact Points) are split to all and the one who are regarded in your current calulation (last ~1000km).

In this example you can see I've driven 11353 km on MR servers, but only the last 960 are part of my grade calculation.

The same for the contact points: 175 in total, but only 18 have happened in the last 960 km.

The list of regarded sessions:

&embedded=1

One line is one session, like a race or a qualifying, on any MR server. The first ones are the oldest, and may lack of information that has already been disposed.

The first two lines don't remember their server name or combo, for example.

Below the (artificial) line you see more current sessions that have proper information, and (on MR2.0 plugins) even their real restriction.

Anything should be easy to understand, maybe except the Attack % - here you can read something about the density (0% in my screenshot is a bug).

Higher Attack % values will be required to go beyond C grades, but also will forgive CP (contact points) very much.

As soon as your sum exceeds 1000km, the oldest (=first) session is deleted. This way bad sessions can be pushed out of the calculation, but the same is true for good sessions.

When I'm checking your data, I usually don't look way beyond this.

About the ID:

- The MR Id is some kind of private Steam Id. I couldn't use the SteamId as anybody could watch your profile that way.

- You can use /mr genpublicid again, to receive a new one. From that moment only the new one will work

- I think I could create a small 1-button app that handles Steps 1 +2, but let's see if this is working and actually answering your questions

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• Like 1

Από το φατσοβιβλιο

Because car enthusiasts don't live by prancing horses alone.

a5707895c0bda8d156a277eba5667315.jpg

Definetely our Lead Programmer did a great job with new antialiasing&reflections algorithms. Because this is what you get soon with Assetto Corsa 1.8 build. Not to mention the work made by Aris with its handling. Much probably the best "road" car in Assetto Corsa (at least for now).

db433cc0858ea651efd6321db5978357.jpg

I like nice things, but I don't let that run my life, nor I live for that. When I sat in this 3,000,000 € car to take pictures (since, regardless my role in the company, I will always do it by myself), I didn't thought about those people who can purchase it, nor I felt envious. I was happy for the chance to be there, just sitting in the car thinking to how our fans would have been grateful to us for the chance we are going to give them to taste this amazing piece of mechanical art. Because, definetely, this car is something.

But you know what? I can enjoy and take care of my '71 Alfa GT Junior in my garage at any time, and for all the time I want. Who purchases this one, can't bring it at home. Because money can't do everything. Assetto Corsa does.

Enjoy your holidays. We are working for you.

7bc0872c985009ae751258767b078a1a.jpg

πριν 11 λεπτά, το μέλος Aris Teidis έγραψε:

@liakjim για ποιο αμάξι μιλάει στην τρίτη παράγραφο (3,000,000 € car)?

Ferrari FXX K;)

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercar/laferrari-fxxk-all-sold-out

Έγινε επεξεργασία από gchristod
  • Like 2

Audi A1 S1 free content Niiiiiceeee!!!

Ferrari 488 GTB Αγάπη μόνο!!! :p 

Praga R1 πιστεύω θα είναι το καλύτερο αυτοκίνητο του Pack ;) 

Ferrari FXX K και μόνο που τη βλέπω φοβάμαι :hehe:

ΥΓ: Ο Marco είχε πει ότι θα μας εκπλήξει η τιμή του Tripl3 Pack!! Ελπίζω να είναι κάτω απο 5 ευρό :D (3 ίσως ?  Ε καταπληκτική Kunos)