Star Wars : Battlefront (reboot)

GruntGR

• 4 weeks later...

Star Wars: Battlefront Won’t Have A Server Browser, Open Beta Begins In Early October

The official Twitter account of Star Wars: Battlefront has just revealed that the game won’t feature any server browser.
Instead, Star Wars: Battlefront will utilize a new skill based matchmaking system.

Ούτε premium, ούτε preorder, ούτε τίποτα αυτή τη φορά.

Θα κάτσω να διαβάσω τα forums τι λένε πρώτα και μετά θα σκεφτώ αν θα το πάρω.

Άμα ακολουθούν την ίδια πολιτικη με το BF4, που το μόνο που τους νοιάζει είναι να χαίρονται οι CLANs και οι youtubers, τότε να το βράσω το παιχνίδι.

Ωραία αρχίσαμε... Κράζουν ήδη και δεν έχει βγει στον αέρα ούτε η beta.

Απορώ πραγματικά, οι γελοίοι στη DICE παίζουν τα παιχνίδια τους;;;

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-09-02-no-server-browser-for-star-wars-battlefront

EA details Star War Battlefront's "Drop Zone" mode

Drop Zone is similar to a King of the Hill mode, in which teams do battle to capture a control point and then defend it from their enemies.

But the control points in Drop Zone are pods that fall from the sky, and the trick is that teams won't know where they'll be until they land.

EA said the mode "is all about action and quick thinking":

Pods must be defended, but teams who stick to them too tightly risk getting hammered by an Orbital Strike.

Victory will go to whichever team captures five pods, or controls the most when the ten-minute time limit is up.

The process of claiming them is brief, but if neither team is able to hold one long enough to get the job done, another pod will drop, giving them something else to fight over (and presumably breaking the stalemate).

Once captured, pods will open up to provide "Power Pickups" to the team that claimed them, but again, there's an element of risk: While you're waiting around for one to open, other pods, possibly containing better stuff, will still be dropping.

post-42672-0-15752700-1441783479_thumb.j

• Like 1

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Maps & Modes Confirmed, Open To Everyone On PS4, X1, & PC

....Community Manager Mathew Everett was able to share these details. “For now, I can tell you this,” he said. “The beta will consist of both our offline and online modes including co-op and split-screen co-op, and it will take place on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and via Origin for PC, so we have you covered regardless of your next generation platform of choice.”

As for the beta’s contents, players will be able to test out Walker Assault on Hoth and Drop Zone on Sullust to get their taste of Star Was Battlefront’s multiplayer battles.

Solo players will also get the chance to try Survival mode on Tatooine, with or without a friend, online or couch co-op.

• Like 3

8 με 10 Οκτώβρη, μάλλον θα με χάσει ο ήλιος και ο κόσμος..χαχαχα

Θα ναι ομορφα εκει στους γαλαξιες!!!! 

προσεξτε μην προσγειωθειτε ανωμαλα :p

"may the force be with us" με αλλα λογια,  "και η παναγια μαζι μας.... "

• Like 4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179211833&postcount=472

I've been Alpha testing a few games and I can say Battlefront is a complete mess and is broken. Considering that their deadline for the game is in a few weeks and they still haven't fixed the majority of the in game problems let alone the connection problem me and other testers were having, yes it's going to be a mess. And even a day 1 patch won't fix all of them, I don't know too much outside what I played, but the game is indeed rushed and it's all because of Episode 7 releasing this December.

And in retrospect I also tested black ops 3 which even though it had many problems, it was no where as bad as Battlefront.
Έγινε επεξεργασία από LazyGreek

Star Wars Battlefront Beta File Size, Level Cap, Pre-Load Details Revealed

First, the Battlefront beta will be about 7 GB on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; the PC edition, meanwhile, will be closer to 11 GB.

Pre-loading will be supported, but only on PC.

Computer players can pre-load the Battlefront beta through Origin starting at 1 AM PDT / 4 AM EDT / 9 AM UK on Wednesday, October 7.

In addition, EA has confirmed that the Battlefront beta will let you advance your character up to level five.

Once players hit the cap, they can't progress to higher levels, but can still unlock additional items. EA has not announced the level cap for the full Battlefront game.