AMD Deneb X4 (Update :officially Phenom II X4)

felix

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Δεν αποκλείεται να είναι και όπως τα λέει ο hipro..

Ούτως ή άλλως δεν υπάρχουν και πολλά στοιχεία παρά μόνο για κάποια κομμάτια που έχουν δοθεί για bench και στα events της AMD...

Τα στοιχεία που αναφέρονται εδώ κατά καιρούς δίνονται απλά για ενημέρωση...άσχετα αν οι εικασίες όλων είναι για Phenom II με δυνατότητες 4G+ με αέρα, τα ασφαλή συμπεράσματα θα βγούν όταν αρχίσουν να υπάρχουν στους υπολογιστές των απλών χρηστών και το καθενα κομμάτι από αυτά θα δείξει τί μπορεί να πιασει....

Γιατί και αυτά τα κομμάτια δεν παύουν να είναι ES...

To σίγουρο είναι πως ευχόμαστε να είναι καλή σειρά και να αποδώσει τα δέοντα για να υπάρχει σωστός ανταγωνισμός και ταυτόχρονα να ωφεληθεί και η τσέπη μας....

6,313 GHz έπιασε στο σημερινό event και random picked

είπαν ότι πιάνει ίδια max fps σε ένα game με τον i7

αλλά minimum πιάνει μόνο τα ... 2πλάσια :jump:

πηγή : http://oktabit.foracamp.gr/content/amd-dragon-live-web-broadcast?page=3

hrvmc17qav1aww196acf.jpg

http://www.mogulus.com/amdunprocessed

Για τo random picked για το συγκεκριμένο κομμάτι υπάρχει κάποια συγκεκριμένη (με ακριβές link) μαρτυρία ?

Γιατί εδώ διάβασα προχθές στο XS το τυπάκι ήταν στο Εvent στο San Fransisco κι είπε :

Nope, but it can do the 4 gig even with the stock cooler, however, huge coolermaster, dual fanned heatpiped massive finnage coolers were doing the deed for the air cooled units...the phase change unit @4.4 gig reported -60c, it was a Prometia, I snuck into the bios and tried to get more out of the rig, but was greeted with a blank screen, oh well....they also had a couple more air cooled units that attendees were encouraged to clock themselves....all the units seemed to be running Vista Ultimate 32bit....then there were the two gamers stations to get some juices flowing...

This time the jump that AMD is making is not small, you will be impressed.....the LN2 Phenom was a semi cherry pick, they tested only three processors from a 30 unit batch, took the best one, the other two only did 5.5 for a stable bench run, uh, I'll take one...............

BTW, I said mainstream, there may be a trickle of units out sooner....from what I understood there aren't a whole bunch of units available right now....

laterzzzz................

Και αναφέρεται στο κομμάτι που στις 6/12 έκανε 6.218ΜΗz LN2...

Στο συγκεκριμένο post αναφέρεται :

Pete: "Random allocation of the chips,not cherry picked in any particular way".

They mentioned 4GHz on air,but i didn't catch voltage value for that clock.

Quick summary:

- All the Phenom II X4 CPUs me and SF3D tested had no cold bug at all

- All the chips we tested could do +6,1 GHz CPU-Z

- We tested with AMD's 790GX reference board and Gigabyte's retail 790GX

- Both mobos worked fine under cold, +6 GHz and +1,95V vcore

- Vcore ~1,95V was optimal for +6 GHz clocks

- 3DMark05 & 06 CPU-tests were ok @ 6 GHz

- We were able to run Crysis @ 6,1 GHz (2 loops CPU-test)

- Max CPU-Z screenshot and validation we got with 4 cores was 6280 MHz (no dirty tricks)

- With air cooling (Cooler Master Z600) highest we got Crysis stable was @ 4,13 GHz (1,58 V)

We tested couple different revisions (ES and newer ones) but lets see how it turns out when retail chips will be launched.

I don't want to make any promises but I encourage everyone to go ahead and test yourself.

These results were definitely not maximum numbers possible to achieve.. and there might be some extremely cool (literally) numbers coming soon

Phenom II X4 @ +6 GHz by Team Finland

Καλο ειναι να σταματησουμε να τα βλεπουμε ολα καχυποπτα γιατι το cpu phen-εται να τα σπαει!:smoke:

Αναρωτιεμαι τι θα κανει αυτο το cpu με DDR3! Αλλα δε νομιζω οτι θα αντεξω να περιμενω μεχρι τοτε :hehe:

To cpu φαίνεται να τα σπάει σε όλους τους τομείς!!

Σε απόδοση απ`ότι έχουν πει αντίστοιχη και λίγο καλύτερη από έναν Ιntel quad στα 45nm, Κλοκάρισμα πολύ καλό, τιμή λογική , έχει πάμφτηνη πλατφόρμα, μπαίνει σε οποιαδήποτε AM2+ μητρική !!! Προγματικά μου τρέχουν τα σάλια!!!1:clap:

Archived