Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

astrolabos

ήρθε!!!! :D

fotos από τον χάρτη:

[ATTACH]46825[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]46826[/ATTACH]

Όσο βλέπω την πανέμορφη διπλή κασσετίνα του Oblivion με χάρτες, βιβλιαράκια, extra dvd, νόμισμα, τόσο θέλω να πετάξω το κατάμαυρο dvdoκούτι κάτω από το μπαλκόνι!

Σας έχω ζαλίσει τώρα αλλά έχω και άλλη μια απορία.

Στα shout έχει περισσότερες απο μια λέξεις (μέχρι 3)

Στο unrelenting force,παταώ μια φορά ή το κρατάω πατημένο,για την 3η λέξη τι κάνω όμως;

Σας έχω ζαλίσει τώρα αλλά έχω και άλλη μια απορία.

Στα shout έχει περισσότερες απο μια λέξεις (μέχρι 3)

Στο unrelenting force,παταώ μια φορά ή το κρατάω πατημένο,για την 3η λέξη τι κάνω όμως;

το κρατας πατημενο μεχρι να πει κ τις 3 λεξεις

λοιπόν έπαιξα λίγο. είμαι στην πρώτη πόλη και πάω να βρω κάτι κακούς bandits. δυσκολία expert και παίζω έναν redguard με shield+axe. μέχρι τώρα είμαι αρκετά εντυπωσιασμένος. ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ σαν τα παλιά tes αλλά πάλι είναι ένα αρκετά ωραίο game. Περισσότερα όταν το συνεχίσω

εγω ακομα δεν εχω καταλαβει τι γινεται με τα hotkeys....θελω στο 1 πχ να εχω ενα σπαθι στο 2 ενα αλλο στο 3 dual wield και τα 2 μαζι κτλ κτλ...μετα απο 1-2 αλλαγες μπλεκονται και γινεται ενας αχταρμας :(

Απίστευτο Easter Egg. Βιβλίο "The Lusty Argonian Maid". :hehe:

Volume I

Act IV, Scene III, continued

Lifts-Her-Tail: Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.

Crantius Colto: Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?

Lifts-Her-Tail: I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.

Crantius Colto: So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.

Lifts-Her-Tail: You embarrass me, sir!

Crantius Colto: Fear not. You are safe here with me.

Lifts-Her-Tail: I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!

Crantius Colto: Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here. Polish my spear.

Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

END OF ACT IV, SCENE III

Volume 2

Act VII, Scene II, Continued

Lifts-Her-Tail: My goodness, that's quite a load! But how ever shall it fit my oven?

Crantius Colto: This load isn't ready for baking, my sweet. It has yet to rise.

Lifts-Her-Tail: If only we could hurry that along. How would I accomplish such a task?

Crantius Colto: Oh, my foolish little Argonian maid, you must use your hands.

Lifts-Her-Tail: You wish me to kneed the load? Here?

Crantius Colto: Of course.

Lifts-Her-Tail: But what is the mistress catches me? Your loaf was meant to satisfy her appetite.

Crantius Colto: Don't fret, my delicate flower. I'll satisfy the mistress' cravings later.

Lifts-Her-Tail: Very well, but I'm afraid my oven isn't hot enough. It could take hours!

Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

End of Act VII, Scene II

εγω ακομα δεν εχω καταλαβει τι γινεται με τα hotkeys....θελω στο 1 πχ να εχω ενα σπαθι στο 2 ενα αλλο στο 3 dual wield και τα 2 μαζι κτλ κτλ...μετα απο 1-2 αλλαγες μπλεκονται και γινεται ενας αχταρμας :(

Στα hotkeys δεν αποθηκευεις combo απο items αλλα ενα item τη φορα.

Οποτε μπορεις να τα βαλεις καπως ετσι:

1-sword#1

2-sword#2

3-bow

4-spell#1

5-spell#2

6-spell#3

7-potion#1

8-potion#2

Στο dual wield συγκεκριμενα βεβαια παιζει ακομη ενα bug μιας και (σε μενα τουλαχιστον) δεν εχω βρει τροπο να εξοπλιζω το αριστερο μου χερι (το shift + # που ελεγαν καπου κανει παλι equip το δεξι). Οποτε αυτο προς το παρον μεσω favorites..

Ακομη ειχα ακουσει οτι εχουν προβλημα και οσοι κανουν bind ενα item που το εχουν διπλο ή αφου το κανουν drop γινεται αχταρμας. Σε μενα τα 2 swords ειναι διαφορετικα και με αλλα enchantments οποτε δεν εχω δει κατι..

Έγινε επεξεργασία από RGit7789

Απ' τις ευχάριστες πινελιές του παιχνιδιού:είμαι με τον Farkas(companion) σε κάτι αποστολές και προκειμένου να αλαφρώσω πέταξα μεταξύ άλλων και ένα sword of dismay .Αρκετή ώρα μετά πάω και μιλάω στον farkas γιατί είχε καταματώσει μετά από ένα μακελειό με ζόμπι και τι μου λέει: "you left this sword behind and you want it back ha?και μου δίνει το σπαθί που είχα πετάξει!

ερωτηση : το καθετο sensitivity ειναι διαφορετικο απ το οριζοντιο; πως το φτιαχνω;

steam=>steamapps=>common=>skyrim=>Skyrim, στο SkyrimPrefs.ini βάλε bMouseAcceleration=0.

Ή γενικά στο κατάλογο που έχεις εγκαταστήσει το skyrim=>skyrim=>SkyrimPrefs.ini

Μερικά tweaks που αξίζει να κάνετε μαζεμένα σε ένα σημείο:

Αλλαγές γίνονται στο "C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini"

Κρατάμε πάντα αντίγραφο ασφαλείας.

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3

It improves the sharpness of the shadows and has a least effect on the performance so you may not see any FPS loss even when you have set it to high. You can set this value ranging from 1 – 3 (Low, Medium, High).

fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=0.0000

It improves tree LOD distance. You can change it to 10000000.0000 if you want to improve the LOD distance or keep it as it is.

fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000

It improves LOD distance of shadows. You can change it to ’1000.0000′.

bTransparencyMultisampling=0

Change it to 1 to enable Transparency MS.

iWaterMultiSamples=0

It improves Water AA sampling. You can change it from 1 to 4 (Low, Medium, High, Ultra). Change it either to improve the eye candy or to improve the performance or find a good balance between two.

*bTreesReceiveShadows=0

It improves the tree shadows – You can change it to 1 to enable shadows on trees or keep the shadows disabled if you are looking to squeeze performance out of your machine.

*bDrawLandShadows=0

It enables land shadows – You can change it to 1 to enable land shadows. Again, shadows eat a lot of system resources and video card memory, keep it disabled if you are looking to squeeze performance.

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

It improves grass distance. Greatly effects performance. I have tested it up to ’400.0000′ – you can tweak it this variable either for graphics or performance.

iWaterReflectHeight=512 / iWaterReflectWidth=512

It improves Water Reflection Resolution, which obviously will use your system resources. You can either keep it as it is, if you want to improve the performance or even lower it. Or change both to 1024 for eye candy.

bMouseAcceleration=1

If you want to disable mouse acceleration, you can change it to 0. You will need to increase the mouse sensitivity in-game when you disable the mouse acceleration.

uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20

If you are experiencing low textures and other textures related graphics issues, you can tweak this variable to improve texture and skin rendering. You can set this value to 40 to start with. Or keep it as it is, if you are looking to squeeze performance.

Additionally, you can add following ini tweaks at the end of the your SkyrimPrefs.ini file:

bUseWaterReflectionBlur=1 bReflectExplosions=1 iWaterBlurAmount=4 bAutoWaterSilhouetteReflections=0 bForceHighDetailReflections=1

The above five ini tweaks improve water rendering – Again, you can keep either lower the value or set them as it is, to make water look gorgeous.

fBlockLoadDistanceLow=50000.0000 fBlockLoadDistance=125000.0000 fHighBlockLoadDistanceLow=20000.0000

If you want to improve mesh on long distance in Skyrim, add the above three ini tweaks at the end of the configuration file. These tweaks will improve the mesh distance.

Save the SkyrimPrefs.ini and exit. Start Skyrim and enjoy!

*Τα σημειωμένα με αστερίσκο είμαι must.

** Αν κάνετε αλλαγές στα γραφικά από τα μενού του παιχνιδιού, τα παραπάνω χάνονται.

Έγινε επεξεργασία από alexis2044