Ανέκδοτα, αστείες φώτος και video (FunLab)

DJD

Έλιωσα!

What the hell is going? A streaker dressed as a ref? (which needs to go in the Streaker Hall of Fame.), a random brawl, and a midget photographer? Seems like a scene for The Comebacks 2.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDhM_-GwwLI]UCLA Bruins vs. Arizona Wildcats Game Fan Dressed As Referee Stops Game on ESPN .. Dressed as Ref - YouTube[/ame]

CLIENT: “I don’t want to download it. Just give it to me over the phone.”

ME: “It’s a computer program, I can’t give it to you over the phone. I can mail you a DVD, or I can tell you how to safely download it over the internet.”

CLIENT: “Look, I’m not downloading anything, and I’m not getting off the phone until you give it to me.”

ME: “…Okay, do you have a pen and a piece of paper?”

CLIENT: “Hold on…Yup, go ahead!”

ME: “0 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 (continued saying random sequence for about 20 seconds)”

CLIENT: “Okay, I guess you can mail it to me.”

:p

soz αν εχει ξανα μπει

Καρεκλάτο = 50 € + 23% ΦΠΑ

Συντριβανάτο = 40 €+ 23% ΦΠΑ

Ιεραποστολικό = 30 € + 23% ΦΠΑ

Τσι___κι = 20 € + 11% ΦΠΑ

Ρωτάει ο ελεγκτής "καλά γιατί όλα 23% και το τσιμπούκι 11%;" και απαντάει η τσατσά

"έχουμε γάτα λογιστή και το πέρασε στα ροφήματα"

πάλιωσε το ανέκδοτο...τα ροφήματα είναι πλέον στο 23%ΦΠΑ.

Υπογραφη του magiman7 (developer tou miui)

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

If at first you don't succeed, paint it shiny white and put an Apple logo on it. You can make a fortune on upgrades.