• 4 weeks later...
Ωραια.Σημερα ειδα σε site june 2012!!!! ΕΛΕΟΣ!

Δεν υπάρχει επίσημη ημερομηνία ακόμα και στο bestbuy λέει για February 1st αλλά:

Official Blizzard Quote:

whats the word on this? Diablo: IncGamers » Best Buy Being Bold with Diablo 3 Launch Date?

The word is lol. (source)

yeah, but its on their website, and the forums are blowing up. ill admit i got excited for the first time in a long time.

Retailers will not know a date until its officially announced through a press release.(source)

you guys really need to let best buy know...unless im missing something here

We can't really keep every individual retail shop from making up a date.(source)

Diablo 3 Not Confirmed for Q1

Bashiok posted quickly. last night. that he had made a mistake by saying Q1 and that the game is still on track for "early" 2012.

Sorry I wasn't intending to imply anything by writing first quarter, just an honest mistake. Our official target is still "early 2012". Not sure if it makes too much difference one way or the other, but I don't want people to nitpick a mistake. :)

News - Diablo Discussion and Community Forums - DiabloFans.com

εδω λέει για την 1η φεβρουαρίου;:hmm:

Rumor: Diablo 3 to be released February 1? - Neowin.net

Official Blizzard Quote:

whats the word on this? Diablo: IncGamers » Best Buy Being Bold with Diablo 3 Launch Date?

The word is lol. (source)

yeah, but its on their website, and the forums are blowing up. ill admit i got excited for the first time in a long time.

Retailers will not know a date until its officially announced through a press release.(source)

you guys really need to let best buy know...unless im missing something here

We can't really keep every individual retail shop from making up a date.(source)