o MaLDo ξαναχτυπα !!! με την εκδοση 4.0 !!:happy2::jump1:

MaLDo HD Texture mod for Crysis 2

maldo 4.0 download

MaLDoHD 4.0 BETA

Around 600 new files

Here we go, BETA dudes!

Important things:

IT IS A BETA.

Before use this BETA, I recommend run Crysis 2, select standard Extreme graphics settings. Select DX9 or DX11 (I recommend DX11 for this mod, all changes have been made to shine in DX11). Select your resolution, you can use downsampling for better results. Disable HiRes Textures if you want save some memory or leave them turned on if you have a good amount of memory. Exit game.

Download, unrar, and execute MaLDoHD_C2_Setup to run installer.

Select your Crysis2 game root folder if installer can't find the path.

When installer finish, run Config Tool (shortcut in your desktop).

Please, I know you maybe have a super highend computer, but take a look to Recommended Settings in Config Tool. Mod has been tweaked for use those settings. You can add Reflections, Penumbra Shadows and those candy effects over Recommended Settings using checkboxes. I recommend you do NOT check Particles Shadows. If you miss some important graphic effect using this config, ask me using this blog before try standard Ultra preset. I want you can play this mod with higher framerate possible.

Don't use ingame graphics options. Using could break mod configuration.

Use DXOverrider or twice ALT+TAB to enable Triplebuffering. DX11 have Triplebuffering disabled by default. If you use multigpu you don't need it (remember to check Multigpu option in Config Tool in your case).

When you play the mod for the first time, you must start a new campaign or restart a level. Savegames from original levels checkpoints DON'T WORK. It's because this mod uses updated versions of maps and savegames have map info inside that don't match with the updated versions. Using old checkpoints from original maps in updated maps produces invisible objects and broken gameplay, so you can't resume your old campaign checkpoint. Start new campaign to play whole game or use Mod campaign menu for map selection. If you want reset your nanopoints, create a new profile.

Known issues: Maple tree leaves texture is not done. TOD changes are not finished (config tool option is disabled and some levels have edited TOD at this time), Reduced textures option is not finished (more reduced textures in final version) but you can use it, two marble textures in Terminal level are not finished. And some brick walls textures are finished but not applied.

If you find bugs you can post here. Write a new comment like "BUG: bug description". White elements, flickering, etc.

If someone reads a bug that he does not suffer, can add a reply in bug comment like "NOT IN MY SYSTEM: computer description."

If you have an "easy to implement" idea (add ammo crate in a place, remove ammo crate, add weapon, add a barrier for cover somewhere, etc) you can write a comment such as "SUGGESTION: idea description". If this petition gets some +1 replies I can include it in the final version.

I hope you enjoy this BETA.

It's possible that I will be some days offline.

ScreenShot1146b.jpg

ScreenShot0960c.jpg

ScreenShot0724b.jpg

• 4 months later...

και εν οψει της επερχομενης κυκλοφοριας του crysis 3 εμφανιστηκε ενα νεο mod !! :hi:

COMPOUND BOW MOD

sesrsrdgrsgd.jpg

changelist of 2.0 version:

1. Improved animations (for First person).

2. Improved MainPoses.

3. Third person animations.

4. Added three type arroes: Explosive (sticky); Electric (additional damage radius - 4 meters). Rocket (hit - explosion)

5. Added different damage for each type of bowstring (High Draw Weight. Low Draw Weight).

6. Balanced damege on all type arrow.

7. Changed all specular maps and glosslines.

8. Now compound bow more often will come across on the maps.

9. Small changes on bow model

10. optimized model for a third person

Install:

1. Open archive and drag the folder "CompoundBowMod" in folder "Crysis 2/Mods".

2. Run the game, go to the menu "Mods".

3. select the mod "CompoundBowMod" and click on the bottom right "Load".

4. The game will automatically restart.

5. Next, select either "Compaign", either "Mod. Compaign" and select the desired episode.

σκρινακια

segsrddrdth.jpg

xbfngngvmhgv.jpg

xfxgfdgffhngd.jpg

gwegsrdhrh.jpg

περισσοτερα εδω

download link

• 1 month later...

New BlackFire's Mod 2 [v2.0 final + update for MaLDoHDv4 released]

κατεβαζετε απο δω καθως και οι λεπτομερειες της εγκαταστασης !!!

bfm2logov20.png

INTRODUCTION

Still not satisfied with the DirectX 11 patch? Did you expected more? Do you still think Crysis 2 has a graphical potential greater than was shown so far? Are you expecting something that really causes a significant change in the look of the game? Here's what we all waited for.

After several months of development, BlackFire's Mod 2 was developed to bring you a brand new lighting for the game, turning that smoky atmosphere of the original Crysis 2 into a clear and sunny day, leveraging the full lighting potential of CryEngine 3.

Vivid colors, detailed shadows, along with a redesigned lighting, makes BlackFire's Mod 2 one experience that you will not believe that your machine is capable of.

In order to bring a greater immersion to the game, BlackFire's Mod 2 also features a complementary mod, the Quality Mod made by -ShonE-.It adds several visual effects such as Dynamic Depth of Field, Lens Flares, and and many other cool stuff.

It is now also 100% compatible with the greatest Crysis 2 Texture Pack on the internet, MaLDo HD v4.0.

maldocomp.jpg

29150445.jpg

dofa.jpg

lighting.gif

qmck.jpg

Tα πέρασα ολα... το στόμα στο πάτωμα!

Δεν εχω λογια, δεν βγαίνουν λεξεις να εκφρασω το τι εχει κανει αυτος ο ανθρωπος...

Πραγματικα απιστευτος και να τα βλεπει η crytec που καθεται και ασχολείται με τα ψοφίμια τις κονσολες!

Αλλο παιχνιδι....παει για τερματισμο ξανα! Τι να λεμε, εικονα ? tessellation ? textures ? ο ανθρωπος εχει κανει παπαδες....και απο αποδοση παει τεζα!!!

....χτυπαει Crysis 3 στα ισα...

Capture.jpg

Τι είναι και γιατί δεν έχεις βάλει

Penumbra shadows?

Επίσης τι κάνει\είναι το global preset?

και το lod γιατί όχι τέρμα?Δεν έχει διαφορά ή έχει αλλά γίνεται πολύ βαρύ?

edit

Άμα κατεβάσουμε και περάσουμε το maldo hd 4 από το 2ο link που λέει ότι είναι με τα fixes, τότε το πρέπει να κάνουμε και το 3ο βήμα της εγκατάστασης ή αυτό το προσπερνάμε που κάνει δύο fixes???

Το penumbra ειναι ενα εφε στις σκιες οπου ξεκινανε να ειναι sharp και καταληγουν blur καπως...

Το LOD εκει ειναι στο extreme μετα γραφει σκετο 23 και λεω αστο εκει...

Το real time reflections πρεπει να ειναι αρκετα βαρυ αλλα δεν το εχω δοκιμάσει ακομα...τουλ ετσι λεει αυτος!

Ετσι οπως τα εχω μιλάμε για αλλο παιχνίδι... και παει αερα!

Archived